Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 artbook sites - Minitokyo

artbook sites

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

does anyone know other artbook torrent sites like beanoo.com/~artbooks...? thanks very much! :D

ego vici mundum

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Torrents are illegal (at least according to MT policy) so don't expect a link.
However, there are readily available sites with artbook scans such as Anime Project Alliance which is ran by Nuriko. You can check it out.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

... -_- Is that so ?

I've thought that it was link to unlawful or "unfamily content" that was forbidden here... not torrents if the content is ok.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

torrents are in many ways, distributing of already licensed items in the market, hence why things like Limewire and BT is very generally considered illegal goods transfers. Of course, I am no defender of justice, and thus, I still download from BT some of the stuff I have, for example my collection of rare Jazz music and Dance music CDs not available in Manchester.

Hence why, MT has a policy against providing download links to illegal material. Sites that provide download of illegal material is also restricted, such as links to Hongfire torrents, Deadfrog and so on. (I am giving u a tip where to look for it if you are smart enough to use them) All that said, no links here.

Signature Image

But well torrent doesn't equal unlawful... that's why I was surprised you seem to imply that in MT it was written somewhere that torrent = unlawful.

After all World of Worldcraft's updates are an example of a lawful use of BT.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

well I am not an expert on that, but so far 10 out of 10 threads asking for download links have been closed. Hence, my general conclusion is justified upon this observation. The policy is still in revision so who knows? I know AP allows stuff like these, music especially so who knows? Anyway, try deadfrog. or use the Moe.Akihabara search for it. They are the larget distributor or raw artbooks. That is where I got my scans sometimes.

Signature Image

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

oh ok.. thanks DD and almina i found out about beano, in one description of a scan...! i'll check those mentioned anyway..! thanks! :D

ego vici mundum

(feeling confused)
beano?

about the lnk i don hav any idea..
sry

still in the search for it myself, sorry

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Torrents to non-copyrighted materials in the public domain are allowed. Torrents to copyright righted materials of any kind is not. Artbooks are copyrighted publications, and therefore the requenst of such torrents is against MT policy.

Please do not create threads of this nature again in the future.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.