Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the best spyware n antivirus program - Minitokyo

the best spyware n antivirus program

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

i use norton, along with adaware and spybot ^^

RedAngelAlnet

Komugi no Yojimbo

I'm using about 3 antispyware programs at once because of some... problem... with my PC... that aside...

My favorite Antispyware program is Spyware Doctor
My current Antivirus is McAfee, but am thinking about changing it...

Mugi Mugi Komugi!!

Spybot and Adaware are average. Spysweeper and Counterspy are pretty solid. Windows Defender is the best of the freebies.

Antivirus/Antispy

http://anti-spyware-review.toptenreviews.com/

I use AVG since im too poor to afford anythin else and cuz I heard its a good program.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

As for spyware programs, I always used Spybot Search & Destroy, Adaware (or Adware can't remember) and Hijack I think. As for antivirus programs, I didn't use them cuz I had a crappy PC and it was sooo slow. And now on new hardware I've got WinXP and didn't have a virus yet, for over a year. Wee \o/.

up up and away

Here one I been using and its great , not a damn problem. Its from InterMute, the company. Recently they merge with Trend Mirco. I bought my for about 50 bucks.

Alazuli

Alazuli

Wicked

I use Adware Aware and Spybot. I like the first one better, though.

Bitdefender Pro, its pretty nice i think.
It uses not that mutch memory. About 64mb, and doesn't lag up your system when doing something.
I'm pretty happy of it, and it got several awards btw...

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I use Spy-bot, and Lava-soft. I like the Lava-soft a bit better. I use McAfee for my virus protection and firewall.

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

i use spybot, adware, and AVG.

they all seem to work fine, i havnt had any problems

Norton Internet Security 2005 is not a good choice and I heard they are getting worse by the year (It came with my laptop and I believe it blue screened it.)

I use Trend, we run it at work and I run it at home, seems to do a great job and am much happier with it than I was with Norton's which I used to use.

I use Spybot and Ad aware,
and Nod32 for antivirus,
since i found it to be the fastest.

PEOPLEEEEEEEEE, i wanna about ur software. do u have to pay money when i cleam ur laptop/comp? liked register and stuffs. If not, plz tell me!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.