Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 easten God and west God or alien space exist? - Minitokyo

easten God and west God or alien space exist?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

Well ......i`m chinese ,so until now i`m believeing in eastern religion,but they are some same theorthy that i found.1st ,im talking about Jesus, western god ,before he is god , he also a human ,same as us.2nd ,eastern counrty god ";Budhha , he also a human being, but he is to more imainationa that yoga for spirit until he know all about , and the all imagination of problem in the hell is doing,in eastern ,got 18 stage or judgment for the bad guy in hell,the last stage is the most worst one ,
1st stage in hell ,stab by demon or dead god
2nd stage in hell ,boiling in hot water by demon or d,god
3nd stage, make people revive into animals , like cat , dogs ......[this is most important that i always remind,buhhda call use eat vegetarian ,so we do not eat meat that has bloods ,coz animal have same heart with us , like human,also have love,exzmple like cow take care their child , so japanese eastern are survive long coz they juz eat fish , vegetable ,teh ,beams,no meat with high colesthroy,many japanese ppl are survive until 100+]
until the final is the most worst
when the dead god or demon kill a people , then use spriti to make rhem revive,after revive,they redo the same thing

If human is created by god , then gods is created by who ?i think no bodies will know -_-i `mm believe aliens more than god,like i`m said ,computers is high technology, like cars ,computers or anything in technology
1st:who create high tech like computers ,human brain have maximun
cant make more ,coz ur evolutionary is not quite enough,
im believe was alien teaching technology to human sercretly and others technology
in our space is big ,maybe have many orbit in universe ,others place got earth and sun also , we juz cant reach on there,coz our human technology havent maximum , for alian , they technology is high,so they can reach any area to teach everyone skill, maybe alien also like us ,onli human also ,juz they are more expenrience than us,[like gundam cant reach on space]XD , but our high tech is not reach that yet.

like dinosaur , why dissapear suddenly?!
maybe the alien like us , same human wants to create a human world,they annihilate all dinosaurs and insect,in dinousar world , the insect is big ,and the lizard too! maybe the alien make them devolution ,and clon many people in earth for their experiment or mission
i all that i think about it
believe god 40%
alien60%
i just said , religion to lets us goes to the true and good path, so when can leave in peace , otherthen evil minded
so ,comments some and post up and shared it , see you have any kind of suggest

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

*Steps out of the light wearing religious robes* All things in life are true my child the emphasis doesn't land on what but on where and when. *giggles and throws robes off* sorry about that just couldn't resist. In my religion it is mandatory to believe in everything under God including God himself, the concept of other and lesser gods, and the chance that there is no God at all. In my life...God has died four times and weather you or any of you believe that or not is up to you I am not going to preach or try to convert. Tch the last thing I want to do it return to this life no matter what. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

scientology, is considered a religion, A RELIGION! People belive it just as much as people belive any other religion, this proves to me beyond a doubt that every, and I mean every religion was just made up on the spot by some crack head, or someone wanting power or money.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

and syrem says, "let there be light" and there was light.

*looks around in the dark and sighs.... then turns on the light switch*

who will really know if it was that easy. as for me... here is my belief:

a great being created us (who we will call god/budda etc etc) ... in a lab! his experement went wrong and here we are... on this planet... in our mess. the great being was not the only one of its kind. he/she followed the oders from an even higher source (who we will call the aliens). these beings are more spritually intuned with the nature of the universe (that i call the divine) that they came down to this "xperiment" and tried to help us to remember who we are. they are remembered as great people (jesus, budda, mohamed etc etc)

i question religion alot.... but i also listen to their inturpintations . they all have the same ideas and thoughts, just different ways to show them

*ps..... sorry about the horrible spelling*

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

There are numerous threads discussing the existence of a God or of Gods. Some recently posted threads include:

Existence of God
Why did god create us? If he exists and he did
How do you believe in God?
The argument from evil why God doesn't exist

This thread is an effective duplicate of such existing threads. Please remember to search before creating threads and use existing threads whenever possible.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.