Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Luffy's GEAR 3 - Minitokyo

Luffy's GEAR 3

Tagged under One Piece

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

anyone read latest chapter of one piece yet? i read it last nite and the ending kinda shocked me..

SPOILER (for those who havent read)

luffy used his 'GEAR 3', which he hadnt had the chance when fighting blueno.. and.. he break the door to the gate of justice.. but he turn into a chibi...

it made me laugh my heart out.. :D while still confused..
he looks like a little kid..

i cant think what happen when he use the gear 3..
can anyone guess what happen? but it still funny tho..

my theory is that since he's rubber and he used a lot of strength with the gear 3..
the chibi form is like to replenish his energy..
like how bleach shinigami use gigai..
the gear 2 makes him moves faster and his legs kinda looks like bellamy's

but the chibi is so cute that it makes me laugh~~
aaahhh~~ and i'm still laughing.. :D XD

Signature

xXKEIXx

KaKashi sama

He gets faster and faster it only lasts for 1 minute and then he will turn to the chibi for 1 minute before he can use gear 3 again..lol thats kinda funny

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

man no sabria como explicartelo

hello to all that they pass it well

He pumps air into his bones, thereby increasing his mass so as to enhance the force ofhis blows. Speed is only enhanced slightly, or not at all.

he blows air into his arm increasing his arm dramsticlly and he can move that air around his body

old news, but it's cool :D

merged: 01-26-2009 ~ 10:56pm
I just saw ep 381 =)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.