Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sites for drawing references - Minitokyo

sites for drawing references

page 1 of 1 2 total items

i couldn't see a similar topic so i've decided to make one :). i'm looking for sites like those for anatomy to help me enhance my drawings. i haven't found a particularly good site yet and all i've found are ones selling books which i don't feel like spending on ^_^' . i'm not looking for how to draw for beginners so please help me find ones that are worthwhile. i would appreciate replies be it anime/manga style or more realistic tutorial sites. thanks in advance ;).

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

wow, i like your enthusiasm... XD as for tutorial sites, i made an alternative to that by copying classic paintings.. :D Bouguereau is arguably the master of human anatomy... http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/database/art.asp?aid=7 ..he helped me alot in that area... i hope it does the same to you. :D jaa mata ne!

ego vici mundum

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.