Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime soon to australia - what madman is getting - Minitokyo

Anime soon to australia - what madman is getting

page 1 of 1 7 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote: My-HiME

High School Girl Mai Tokiha must come to terms with her new found super natural "HiME" powers, all while adjusting to life at a new elite private school.

Already a smash hit, My-HiME is one of the most highly anticipated series for 2006. This Action Comedy series from Sunrise will be hitting shelves July 2006.*

Speed Grapher

Speed Grapher is certainly not your average milk and cookies show. From Studio GONZO (GANTZ) comes an excellent sci-fi adventure set in a future where money talks and your most perverted fantasies can come true. The next time someone takes your photo, think again before you say cheese... It might be your last! Late 2006.*

Ah! My Goddess TV

From the much loved long running manga of the same name, the Ah! My Goddess TV series is what fans have been screaming for ever since the original 5 part OVA was released back in 1993. July 2006*.

Basilisk

Two warring ninja clans, each supporting a son of Hidetada Tokugawa as the next shogun, send ten representatives each to fight to the death for the possession of a scroll. The prize: the annihilation of the other and the support of the Tokugawa government for the next 1000 years. From Studio GONZO, late 2006*.

*Please note all dates are tentative only! Please check the madman website for a confirmed details closer to release.

source - http://www.madman.com.au/htmlmail/newsletters/2006_03_march/

Im so freaking happy that we are getting Ah! My Goddess TV!

now i hope it does get released in july YEAH!

Signature Image

pr1d3

>/eQuiVelenTraDe<\

It's good that Australia is getting more anime, yes Mai-HiME :D
Side Note: GITS: SAC is going to be replaced by samurai Champloo on SBS

Some one once told be that there is another world that fills you with happiness........i wonder if i'll ever go there.....................
>>>|<wHat R U lOOking aT????

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

That's great news! It's about time Australia recieved more anime, perhaps I'll soon even be able to purchase figurines here instead of doing so in foreign countries with higher degrees of Japanese Anime influence. ^^

Its great how the anime community has flourished so in Australia these days, heres hoping this continues as its such a great story telling medium! And I agree with you Sulibres, I hope that we can get our hands on the merchandise more easily in Australia (figurines etc). At the moment I rely on friends in Japan and local importers (who charge a pretty penny indeed! ^_^', if only I was rich lol)

Onikage

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by pr1d3It's good that Australia is getting more anime, yes Mai-HiME :D
Side Note: GITS: SAC is going to be replaced by samurai Champloo on SBS

yeah as GITS SAC finished last night Sam Cham is starting next week ^_^

Signature Image

Its about time Australia gets more anime.

... Especially as that means N.Z can too. ;)

Ravensky

Ravensky

Oishi's Secret Fish

i get sms's from madman telling me the new releases for the month but at least its good to see that they are aquiring more new licences these days

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.