Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed/Destiny - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed/Destiny

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

How many Gundam Seed/Destiny Characters do you like nad what are there names? :D

merged: 03-15-2006 ~ 10:57pm
I like about 10 characters.
They are Kira, Lacus, Cagalli, Athrun, Shinn, Meyrin, Lunamaria, Steller, and Flay.

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

Please post in an appropriate forum, as this certainly does not belong here. Also, please refrain from a thread which does not tend to produce condusive discussions.

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I just love Lacus and then Kira and Lunamaria, meyrin, meer and stellar.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Hey tanteikun, your right that this thread does not conduct meaningful discussions but it is still in the line of Chatting. Come on now, about 90% of stuff in this lounge are like this. For me, Kira and Lacus. Like them as a couple and Kiras values are cool. Lacus, I don't know about her values, but shes just so darn cute.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

Quote by WingPilotHey tanteikun, your right that this thread does not conduct meaningful discussions but it is still in the line of Chatting. Come on now, about 90% of stuff in this lounge are like this. For me, Kira and Lacus. Like them as a couple and Kiras values are cool. Lacus, I don't know about her values, but shes just so darn cute.

I agree with your point, that is why I request this to be moved to the chat lounge. In case you did not realize, it was in Minitokyo (news about minitokyo) earlier, sorry

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please keep in mind that when creating threads they should be started with the intent and purpose of starting a meaningful discussion. Asking a person to list favorite characters in no way starts any sort of discussion.

as such closed

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.