This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Cancel

Hello MT members,

As many of you must have undoubtedly noticed in the past few days, there are some new usernames in gold appearing in our midst. There is only one thing that can mean - we have some new moderators!

Please join me and the current Moderating Staff in welcoming these new moderators. They will join the current mods in answering your questions, fixing your userpages, highlighting submissions, categorizing gallery, ensuring gallery quality, and improving MT to be an even more enjoyable place for all of us.

So who are these new moderators? Let's introduce them all:

For the galleries:

Shyxsakura
bluSake
bromithia
eunasahng

For the forums:

Spystreak
Somebodyelse

Again, congratulations to these moderators. They have made significant contributions to our community throught their artistry, their creativity, and their dedication in helping the moderators. Now that they have joined the Moderator Staff, they will continue to serve you even better.

So stop by and say hello, if you have not already. Afterall, these will be the people who will delete your submissions or close your threads, and you want to keep them happy, ne? ;)

Edit:

We also thank shinsengumi for his service as the former Forum, Reviews, Policy, and Category Maintenance Moderator. Thank you for all your hardwork, and we wish you all the best in your retirement.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

• Mar 15, 2006
Cancel

eh, some aren't such a great addition. :p

Signature Image

Cancel

im gald to see some new faces. though im kinda upset Shini retired. Oh well do your best everyone and good luck.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

Quote by SharinganKnighteh, some aren't such a great addition. :p

How can you possibly say that? All of our new moderators have shown their dedication and commitment to the community time and time again in the past, and now they're stepping up and shouldering even more responsibility and putting in even more time and effort to help the community. Each and every one of them is more than deserving of their promotions, and I know that we can expect great things from them in the future.

Quote by chaosmongooseim gald to see some new faces. though im kinda upset Shini retired.

Awww, thanks!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

Dang, I never knew Somebodyelse would rise to that stage so soon, anyway, I am glad that all our suggestions and chimes have been heard that more staff are needed to run the place well. I am glad that there are new mods as well as great contributing members who have risen up the ranks.

Hope u all make it work better, and well....glad u all can step up! Congratulations to all your new ranks!

As well as happy retirement to Shinsengumi, though I did not wish you directly before, let me say it here.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

Yay for the new mods! ^_^ *throws confetti*

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Cancel

Congratulations!
They deserve to be moderators!
They have worked their hardest and now they can help out others whenever someone needs help!
Congrats again to all of the new moderators!

Signature Image

• Mar 15, 2006
Cancel

Hmmmm :)
I donno them but sounds awesome ^^!
..Uh congratz!

\(^o^)/

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Cancel

congrats to all of you! so glad to have you on the team! :) XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Cancel

I`ll pray to the Valar for them to shine their paths to bring peace, freedom, justice and security for the MT Empire!.....*oops*....too much of "Revenge of the Sith" @.@ Anyway, congratulations! Keep this site in top quality!

• Mar 15, 2006
Cancel

Wow from elite to mod...congrats on the promotion everyone! You all deserve it...and good luck with all the mod work in the future...you'll need that too :)

Thanks to shin for his awesome modness...sad to see you retire

Cancel

Congradulations to all the new mods^.^ Hope you guys have fun!

S-i-l-v-i-a

S-i-l-v-i-a

*.*.* Ohayo there!!! ^_^ *.*.*

Cancel

Ummm... Congrats! But, as a member, I just wanna say something very important to all of you, new moderators: that one day you were members and you, as a member, hated when someone deleted your wallpapers or your scans, and... what the moderator says in front of all of this?
Or he/she says nothing, or the put you somethng that doesn't make sense.
So please, if you delete some wallpapers for any reason, explain it and do it clearly... OK? ~_~

OK. >_< That's all

SiLvIa

P.D: Plz don't erase my wallpaper 'cause its the first one and.. if it hasnt the right size, it's cause I havent notice it

Signature
** Dream, you dreams wil always become true **
My Groups
Group moderator:WhitePurity

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Cancel

congrats to all those who became moderators...now I just want to let you know...this is how you should be as a moderator:
Remember back to when you were a child and the bully down the street took your favorite ______(fill in with bike, video game, etc.). Were you happy with this? No! Now imagine going back in time with either: a) Kung Fu knowledge b) Glove o' spiked pain c) Lawyer to sue parents d) all the above with extra theme music. Whichever you choose is how you should act as a mod. to the bullies of the internet...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Mar 15, 2006
Cancel

Congratulations to all the new moderators... that just show your great qualities to accept this burden. ^_^

And thanks to shinsengumi.

PS : I like this "Service Announcements".

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

• Mar 15, 2006

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Cancel

congrats to the new mods. :)

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Cancel

yeah, i agree with almina: the service announcement is a great idea
nice way to draw attention to important events

congrats to the new mods and to shinsengumi!

• Mar 15, 2006

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Cancel

congrats to all new mod's.

and sorry to see you retire shin hope you all the best

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

Cancel

awww you retired? ah well, i'm sure you'll have a happy retirement :)

Spystreak and SomebodyElse are mods now.....cool! congrats to them and all the rest of the new mods, i'm sure you guys will do a great job!

Signature

• Mar 16, 2006

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Cancel

Yep, I noticed all these changes. Quite a big slap in the face since I haven't been here in ages. But I know some of these members are good choice as they are dedicated to this community. Congrats all! Have fun trying to keep this place of good quality. XD

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Cancel

Congrats to the new mods.

i hope you enjoy your jobs.

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

• Mar 16, 2006

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

Cancel

Best regards on your new jobs New Moderators! :D ^_^ :D

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

• Mar 16, 2006

Val4s

Val4s

Weeeelander and proud to be!

Cancel

Grats for you all!^^ I wish you the best of luck!

May contain nuts

• Mar 16, 2006

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Cancel

Congrats for all the new moderators in Minitokyo! I wish you a good career on making this site spamless! ^_^

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

• Mar 16, 2006

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.