Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What manga have you recently been reading? - Minitokyo

What manga have you recently been reading?

Do you like to read mangas?

Yes.
251 votes
Not Much.
13 votes
No.
0 votes
I prefer anime.
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 283 total items

What manga have you recently been reading? And are you enjoying it?
Well, I've been reading Fullmetal Alchemist and Fruits Basket. Very great mangas in my opinion. :)

:)Hi,Ohayo
There are many comic's that I had been read, and my favoryte comic is Detective Connan, I like it so much ;)Jane

Live is fight if don't fight will not survive

My friend just today gave me a manga to read. Kami Kaze. I'm only about 70 pages into it, but it's kinda cool.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've recently started the Bleach and Samurai Deeper Kyo series, both of which are better than I expected. Series that I've been reading for a while now include Furuba, Naruto and Hellsing, then there's Gravitation. ^_^

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I've started reading the Bleach ones only to see the differences between it and the show

recently i've been reading "boys be", "pastel", and "mahou sensei negime". i really like pastel and the short stories in boys be has been pulling me in lately.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

Fruits Basket, InuYasha, Slum Drunk, ...

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I am mostly reading Tenjho Tenge and Girls bravo now a days

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

I'm reading Read or Die, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun Maximum and I's

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

New Tenjho Tenge and Bleach volumes come out april! :) I also picked up vol 1 of Hot Gimmick yesterday, and it seems pretty cool. Kare Kano is about to finish their volumes, and DNAngel is still going. Finally, Battle Angel Alita: Last Order keeps me wanting more, but it takes forever for each volume to come out :(

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

I've been collecting so many different mangas, that my list would be quite long. XP However, if I had to only mention a few, I've been waiting for the next volumes of Fruits Basket, From Far Away, DN Angel, and Absolute Boyfriend. Yes, they're all shojo, but they're all great in different ways. :) (Did I list too many? XP)

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

Well I've been reading Naruto and one one piece and bleach for a while. I geuss im just a plain joe when it comes to Manga. But have started reading the Kingdom Hearts Manga and yesterday I picked up the first book of the spawn manga series! its asome!

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

Just read chapter 109 of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles earlier today and I'm catching up with xXxHolic, also downloaded the 101th chapter of it.

I'm reading Death Note, Psychometer Eiji, or Satan666; Differents kind according to my humor.

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Tenshi Muyo! My favourites are Kenshin, Alica 19th and Fushigi Yuugi!

Dont make me cry!

Suga-Blozzom

Suga-Blozzom

I've been reading "Absolute Boyfriend" and "girl got game" I've been trying to find the mangas.. since it's hard that I'm living in AMerica. lol

"Promise me when I am no longer here you'll be the one to stand by my bed side and silently let out a small cry."

I've been reading Salad Days these past days, and recently i read Ichigo 100%, both of them is really good. only availible on the net though.

i'm reading black cat and dear boys act II recently. black cat is really good! ><

elsenrail

hmmm.... i must say..

Been reading Lilim's kiss, Ichigo 100%, and Evangelion.

Signature

Not for me, but always for somebody else .....

If i read comic manga , people around me will laugh at me , because they think only kids read this .
So , i prefer to watch animle

just started reading battle club, waiting for newest vol. of batlle club,read kami kaze, bleach, yu gi oh the duelist,and girls bravo.

mangas that i'm still reading....
ruroni kenshin
tsubasa chronicles
bleach
negima
erementar gerad
and MAR........
finished ichigo 100%, flame of recca, the small monk(i don't know what' the english translation.....), yu-gi-oh and blah blah blah......

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

i've been buying/reading a lot of manga lately...

prince of tennis, MAR, FY: Genbu Kaiden, and my sister just started buying absolute boyfriend, so i read that too!

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

mm... recently i've enjoy reading Eye shield 21, this manga is really funny XD , i do read manga like Naruto, SDK, Bleach, TRC, FMA ...well...

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 283 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.