Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ice Age 2:The Meltdown - Minitokyo

Ice Age 2:The Meltdown

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Watch the Ice Age 2 trailer here. Quicktime format and a little small :)

I'm looking foward to this sequel of the popular animated movie Ice Age. Although these sort of buddy-films tend to be quite formulaic, the characters have enough charm and humour to keep me watching and I like the whole idea of a Prehistoric cartoon (like The Land Before Time movie).

This time round, the gang (the Mammoth, the Sloth and the Sabre-tooth Tiger) have discovered that the Ice Age has ended and the giant glaciers are melting which will flood their home valley. So they team together to warn everyone else. Also they've introduced a love interest for the mammoth (sorry I can't remember their names :P).

I'm a sucker for animated movies and I'm hoping this one won't dissappoint.

It's released this month in the USA and April for most other countries.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Wah! I love the first Ice Age movie, and I plan to go watch the next one. :D

Me too...the 1st movie is very nice and quiet funny, looking forward to it.

Hope it will better than 1st movie

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

i really liked the first one, so i can't wait til this one comes out!

ENR

I heard about it and I already watched the first Ice Age. The quality of Ice Age is good from animation graphic and story. I wish it will be release soon.

Good film . The key is when i can watch it in cinema .

Icewind

Icewind

Cyber Punk

that movie looks freaking hillarious.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I don't usually watch animated films well other then anime that is, but I really did enjoy the first Ice age. It mixed comedy with a serious plot. Although I do want to see the second one I doubt I will go to see it in the movie theaters. I'll most likely end up waiting for it to come out on DVD

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I'm definitely an animation fan...I loved Ice Age and am hopeful that the sequel will be good
However, I saw the preview in theatres and it didn't really look like the plot was as well-written as the first...oh well...I guess I'll be hopeful :)

tokyogurl

Call meh Kuri if ya' want

I can't wait to see it!
I luved part one ^_^

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I loved the first movie but I really hope that this movie is about the same quality of the first one because I think that second parts aren't as good as the first ones...(ex: Mulan)

tehe i'm goin 2 see it 2morrow well, i don't really kno coz i want 2 see she's the man aswell it looks funny :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

I saw it last Friday, and while the plot isn't as serious as the first one, (actually, some parts of it are borderline weird ^_^') the movie was still able to keep my interest from the beginning all the way through to the end (well, minus the few times a noisy fellow watcher distracted me by laughing too loud o_O)... Scrat is hilarious in this one XD, as usual. All in all, I didn't regret going all the way to the theatre to watch it ^^

ChaosCraZ

ChaosCraZ

-Me Againt myself-

I love this animation since Ice Age 1
very funny!
Can't wait to wacth it

Is this an illusion that i have in my heart?

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

I already watched Ice Age 1 so, i think i must see the sequel. The characters are so funny and cute! XD

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

I thought it was pretty good, they did focus more on "Manny" the mammoth, but the other characters were'nt completely overlooked. Over all, it's was a great treat for the kids, being one myself, i was happy w/the treat :D

I found the sequel to be highly disappointing. While I wasn't expecting as much from the sequel, it didn't even live up to my expectations. While it wasn't a bad movie, it certainly wasn't a good movie. There was rather no point in the any character other than the mammoth characters to even be in the movie. There really was no plot, no villains, no danger, and very few actually laugh-out-loud jokes.

This movie is a real let-down.

Its really funny ... i love the part where "I believe I can fly" lol its so funny ... nice movie overall.

It was nice movie at all :) I have seen it twice and I really liked!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.