Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is black the new blonde? - Minitokyo

is black the new blonde?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

Why do blond people do that I mean it dosnt matter what color hair you have long as you have a hot body and sweet persanality (As do I) your on the Hot list!

Fashion repeats itself.

Hope that answers your question.

Siri

Siri

Suou

When I read the topic of this thread my firs tthought was "What?" lol

I actually think on a majority of caucasian people black hair just looks unbelievably abnormal. Dark brown is ok but black just doesnt do it in my eyes.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

I have dyed my hair both black and blonde. But I have noticed lately that a lot of younger people have been dying their hair black. I don't know if it is a goth thing or what. I have had my hair pretty much every color! Except unnatural colors. (I always wanted pink highlights though! ;) ) I think dying your hair at a younger age is very popular and everyone wants a change once in awhile. I know that I get bored with my hair quickly! It will probably make me go bald when I am 70 from all the damage that I have done to my scalp! :)

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

I would say that blonds are trying something new by dying their hair black. But people already with black hair may find it boring?

i think maybe dying ur hair black is now getting more and more popular because of the 'emo' trend or punk trend that's been goign on. like sweeping it side and dying it black will make a person look more emo or something?

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

probablly. dying ones hair black seems to be the "emo" thing to do and dying ones hair blonde seems like the "preppy" thing to do

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.