Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mushishi - A brilliant anime - Minitokyo

Mushishi - A brilliant anime

What do you think of Mushishi?

Absolutely brilliant
1 votes
Very good
1 votes
It's decent
0 votes
Not that great
0 votes
Pretty bad
0 votes
Downright horrible
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Judging from these forums not many people know about Mushishi and how absolutely amazing this series is. I can understand why people haven't really noticed this anime, what with all the overshadowing from series like Naruto and Bleach that so many fans are crazy over, but if you're a serious anime lover you will truly enjoy watching Mushishi.

Why?

Well to put it nice and simple Mushishi is like a breath of fresh air. It isn't your typical action filled shounen anime, nor is it a sappy romantic/harem series. But it captures your attention and emotion in just the same, if not a better, way. The series is unlike anything out there right now, and the term interesting is an understatement. It's very calm and relaxing, yet amazingly intruiging.

Mushishi is based around the character Ginko, who happens to be a Mushishi (Mushishi meaning "Mushi master") that travels around to study mushi. During his travels he encounters different people with different problems involving Mushi and elects to help them. From that description you can probably realize that there is no set storyline that is told over the span of the entire series (part of what makes the anime great), instead the anime has single episode storylines. Some people might think "1 episode stories? How boring", but this is far from the truth. Every single episode is just as powerful as the last (but so far episode 12 has really captured my love for this series) and each story told is absolutely fascinating, full of mystery and wonder. I would share a summary of an episode, but another part of what makes Mushishi so good is the fact that for every episode, you begin watching not knowing what will happen or what it will be about. Thus I wouldn't want to somewhat spoil an episode for future watchers XD.

Along with a fascinating story in each episode, the art work in the series is stunningly beautiful and the music flows incredibly well. But my words don't really do the artwork and musical soundtrack justice, you'd have to watch and judge for yourself whether my description fits :D.

I don't really have much more to add other than my recommendation to go and watch this series. This anime is probably not for every single person out there, but it is definetly worth it to check out. Even if after the first episode you feel it's not really your "type" of anime, you'd still appreciate the beauty of it.

For those of you who are currently following Mushishi, post your thoughts and vote for what you think of it!

pr1d3

>/eQuiVelenTraDe<\

I've been watching mushishi, but i still think both bleach and naruto are better.
Mushishi is fresh and interesting, and it's good to watch it to calm down after watching an action packed anime.
I like how they have a different story for each episode but it doesn't have cliff hangers, therefore you don't get dragged it, wanting to watch the next episode.
Mushishi doesn't have as cool characters and the theme songs aren't that good.
Overall the best aspect is the story and emotions that the story can bring.

Some one once told be that there is another world that fills you with happiness........i wonder if i'll ever go there.....................
>>>|<wHat R U lOOking aT????

Ginko's just as cool as Ichigo or Naruto =P hahaha
Although it doesn't have cliff hangers that tie into other episodes, I get dragged into watching the next episode out of curiosity. Hehe part of why I like it so much XD
I'll agree with you on how the OP theme song isn't that great haha... I think it's pertty bad actually, but the rest of the musical score in the series is awesome

<3 Mushishi! hehe

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

MUSHISHI, love it...

-repeat-

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.