Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air TV left me depressed for over a week (POTENTIAL SPOILERS) - Minitokyo

Air TV left me depressed for over a week (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Tagged under Air

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

mightymosping

mightymosping

Belldandy's Online Boyfriend :P

Anyone have this feeling for Air TV?

It left me depressed for over a week. I didn't watch any anime at all for that period of time. I cried like a baby at the end of the show. Listening to its theme song made me even more depressing.

Anyone?

Belldandy Rawkz For The World!!!

Signature Image

I wasn't that sad XD, but I'll admit that I was quite moved by the very last episode. I wasn't expecting that to happen, but if you ask me the ending was appropriate and I wouldn't want it any other way hehe.

"Goal.." that part was touching T_T

anyhoo Air's a great watch, too bad the summer special (the couple episodes about Kanna) weren't as good hehe

lol. i still haven't seen the series though i'm working on getting the eps of it. anyway, that's what you should expect from dramas ;). if you get depressed from watching, the drama hit you. you should cheer up and think positive. think of this as inspiration (same reason i want to watch air). i'd expect air to be a lot better compared to the shows i see on tv.

mightymosping

mightymosping

hahahah good luck on that... i have to agree that the tv series was better than both the summer and movie... but it's definitely a good anime... yeah tt "goal" part... wahhh... i tot my eyes were bleeding cos i was furiously crying without noticing... hahahh "goal"................ whyy whyyyyy~~~.... _|`|O

Signature Image

ok i've seen it now. it's really good btw. it's probably the best i've seen in terms of the plot, story and characters.. the animation was pretty smooth too cause the frame rate was higher than the standard. and yeah, i had mixed feelings for the "goal" part.

Yea, the ending for Air was pretty sad. I got goosebumps all over while watching it.

Signature Image

mightymosping

mightymosping

ho ho ho... have u tried the movie or the OVAs?

Signature Image

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

The movie is garbage (if it's the one I'm thinking of...), the series is way better than that.

And the ending... at first I was depressed like mightymosping, but after I watched the series two more times I love the ending. All that's left now is a SEQUEL! Those kids at the end... it's so... O.O;

With Yukito turning into a crow, at first I didn't get it... But now it all makes sense, especially at the very end ^_^

I watched both of them and liked the series the most, although there are some parts I think of as overdone, the series really touched me. But to be honest, I still have some difficulties in understanding the relationship between Kanna and Misuzu.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I actually liked the movie better then the TV serie, oh well...
Air was great, a really good story told in a really good way. One of the best animes I saw, really liked it. And yes, it was sad but it didn't really leave me depressed. There was something about it that made me feel peaceful instead. Anyway as I said, I liked the movie better because it had what I felt was lacking in the TV serie, but then again the serie was much longer and detailed. So you should watch both, then the story is trully complete imo.

up up and away

i cried during almost every episode but i enjoy anime that are emotionaly stirring

i can definatly say that during the last episodes i had to take 5min breaks to stop myself from crying...and when i saw the ending i was like [spoiler] "ah common you cant do that" [spolier]

NightAngel

A dream box

Air was an amazing show, and it made me cry as well. BGut depressed? No! Sad for a few hours maybe. But is was just the mood. neverthless it was so good, I couldn't stay sad for long.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

mightymosping

mightymosping

"GOAL"... orz... T_T

Signature Image

Air TV was a good anime. It has a sad ending, but it's shows that reality isn't always happy. even though i didn't like sad ending anime very much, i still say that this series is good. the art is great.

^yup....

well...just like someweirdguy experienced I had goosebumps too..

I also stared at the tv for 10 mins or so...

and then some tears are falling from my eyes....T_T

anyway Air is anime great....*sniff* *sniff*

Goal...

Quote by mightymospingAnyone have this feeling for Air TV?

It left me depressed for over a week. I didn't watch any anime at all for that period of time. I cried like a baby at the end of the show. Listening to its theme song made me even more depressing.

Anyone?

[spoiler]
Yes, exactly. i just finished watching it and im seriously feeling the depression coming. its really sad at the end, i mean the "goal" part was so sad. So touching, but i didn't cry yet, it probably hasn't hit me yet. At least its not as bad as Saikano (i skipped school for like a week after that). I think this one will pass sooner, but i can't get over how pretty the animation is, it really adds to the impact.

if you dont want to be sad, the best thing to do in these situations is to watch all the "tokyo mew mew" episodes a couple of times until you forget and feel better. lol or watch kiki's delievery service. Good luck to you.

Poor Misuzu WAAAaaah! T_T

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

This was indeed a very sad anime. Visually stunning and emotionally impacting. I'll admit I did cry at the end. T_T I cried a couple times during the anime as well. I wasn't depressed lol, but it definitely left something there.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

how sad how the girl died, trying to walk to her mom in which she did and died, like about three days after her mom and her announced their new and more happy lives, end in tragedies
sigh* i couldnt sleep for like a week because I kept thinking of how misuzu died

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

had me crying when I thought of it... *sniffs* n soooo depressed when I watch it over again. My frens sniffed and sob about it the whole time until I got really irritated... I could barely laugh after watching the show for a whole week!

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

That show almost made me cried especially when she had thoes "little Attacks" , the time Yukito left and she was in her room crying, when her father came, when her Aunt tried to start over withe her, the last episode, and many more things.

The show was awesome, and I love it XD Now I'm not a crying person , but when I saw the ending I couldn't help it. I cried, and cried. I felt sooo depressed when I realized it was over, and Misuzu died. T_T Even now whenever I hear the theme song I get a little depressed. Sigh* I will never forget AIR it's so touching.

^~Tatsuki~^

steffic

steffic

i l!ve a beaUtiFuL Life

yeah i couldn't agree more.. huhu, AIR is the best anime i watched so far, n i cried a lot *to be honest* between the eps.. it's stiLL hard to believe that AIR was adapted from a dating-sim game^^ i was very sad in the minagi eps, and burst into tears when Yukito changed into Sora.. it's really beautifuL how they pictured the scene.. i luv Sora n Misuzu.. i especially luv it when the opening, they start with sum scene and then goes to the op.. hoho, it's superb..and the ending scene- where Sora flied to the sky, huhuhu.. can't describe in words.. this anime needs deep understanding, and o yeah, the tv version is farr better than the movie one.. the movie one depressed me ^^ the summer ova version is great though, seeing funny side of kanna and stuff hoho..

=GAO=

~to the one i love, prepare to die~ Oboro.
EXTERNAL IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR. PLEASE USE Signature Image instead.
~thx to soujiokita for tis beautiful sig^^

I can't understand ppl, i didnt feel sad at all in the end of AIR, dunno why but i dont think it was such a great anime, wit ha bad story =/. I thought it was wierd too cause i cry like a baby whenever i see the last episodes of Elfen lied ^^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.