Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ragnarok Online - Minitokyo

Ragnarok Online

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

DJ-of-E

Le

Who still plays this game?

http://www.minitokyo.net/upload/ecchikun.jpg

I've always been interested in it...never really got around to it though...

I've always wanted to play it but I never get to because they charge... T_T and I don't have the cash, nor would my parents consent... T_T

i played before...but not really into it though ^^''

('-' ) ( '-') (._. ) ( ._.) ('o' ) ( 'o') (`0`) (@_@ ) ( @_@) (^^ ) ( ^^) (O_o) (O_O) (>_<) (T_T)

Ohayo! Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life.

Im still on, what server u on DJ??? I play on loki. I got a lvl 68/43 sin.

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

I played this game too....but not for long since it's gonna charge us for playin in Malaysia....I got a lvl 84/50 sin.

since i got no money i play on free servers XD had three of them, one closed down, so now two, but i think the other is back up.. havent played in a long while, not that interested currently...
highest level sin was 73... he was an awesome char

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

Played the original, was a level 87 Mage, then their server went down...

when they returned and decided to start charging i stopped.

May the Woot be with you!

started playing on private server just last week cuz my friend wanted to play again

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

I play Philippine Ragnarok Online. Level 77 priestess and 70 huntress.

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

maqua

maqua

oh-so-innocent XD

i play pRO, but i'm still a level 36 swordie ;_; i never was allowed to play 'till 2 am.

I never got into this game online. I do love the art and the sprites though.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

i want to. the art is really nice =) played it before, but stopped when it was p2p

DJ-of-E

Le

you guys are cheap bastards! later, every online involved game will be Pay 2 Play

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

playing it with trunks >_>

and guess who made me play it.. @_@

Signature

I play on a private server and GM on another private server still lol x10 xp on the one I play on (http://www.mooniidx.com/ro) 7x on the one I gm on (http://cloudprime.servebeer.com:8000)

Signature

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

I used to play on mooniidx.... >.>;; But now I play on a private server... xD wooo lvl 99 Crusader baby!! xD

Signature

i played on loki.. i have a few lvl 90+ characters then i went on private server to be gm.. then got bored... now i play cs again >.>

lol you played on mooniidx angelette? one of my really good friends is the one who runs the server. It has died down a bit recently

Signature

azatheal

azatheal

is very lazy.

I play on pRO every now and then...it's evil T_T

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Yeah private server! Currently hunting for a Doppelganger Card. >_<

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

pRO hehe, bit lazy to play now, it's been crazy there because of lag and server probs.

this is what you see when you look in my direction

Anyone playing in Malaysia RO ? namely mRO? Whats special with the Juno patch other than the magma dungeon ? I got a Monk there. Asura Strike is cool, but its too fast, I cant get a decent screenshot.

Signature Image

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

I "was" addicted on this game but then I realized that if I get bored of the game.. I spended my cash for nothing... thats why stopped playing it..

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.