Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The changes to Bleach - Minitokyo

The changes to Bleach

How are you taking the news?

I'm ok with it.
4 votes
I'm not happy at all.
4 votes
NOOOOOOOO!
4 votes
I wanna die...
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Is by now you haven't heard let me tell you Bleach is offically licenced by Viz, animesuki has taken it of there list and lunar has stopped subbing it with others is guess. Hard times lay ahead for us Bleach fans. *Pours a bottle of liquor on the street.* It's going to replace Inuyasha when it's done so air time should be near the end of the year. When it finally airs what do you think there going to change if anything. I mean it is Viz, thank good not 4kids, and it's on adult swim so it might not be to bad, but I'm sure there going to change Ishida's last name....and maybe Orihimes breast size, what do you think will happen?

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Bleach licensed!

duped thread lol.
wrong place too.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Quote by DevildudeBleach licensed!

duped thread lol.
wrong place too.

^_^' i know about that thread, im asking what people think will change when the english version is aired

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

oh me bad...did not read too well...
well...my best guess is that they are gonna make some kinda change...Chad, will be become...well...Tommy?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

KisekiAeon

KisekiAeon

Silent Soul

I don't think a lot will be changed. Maybe a little erasing of the blood here and there, but I don't think there was anything drastic that occured in Bleach.

...well, maybe that Yoruichi scene in Soul Society, but that's a long way off. :sweat:

MAAAAAN I reeeeally hope they get good voice actors. >.<
That's the only real part that kills an anime... (To me at any rate.)

The unfolding of Dark Fairy Tales.
On a Mission in Taisakusen.

hopefully nothing will get changed. but i hope they get really good voice actors too.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

It's like that whole Naruto-getting-licenced thing. Naruto became NATHAN or something. O_O

And yes, definitely kills the anime if the voice actors are bad, or unbefitting in the least. Cowboy Bebop was superbly done but look what they did to One Piece! GYAAaaa..

Quote by sylverrainAnd yes, definitely kills the anime if the voice actors are bad, or unbefitting in the least. Cowboy Bebop was superbly done but look what they did to One Piece! GYAAaaa..

very true, Bebop is one of the few animes a can actually stand watching in english.

as for bleach, most people will hate what they did to it when it airs but there is nothing we can do about it. so all we can do is sit and wait to see how it turns out

Signature
"You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories" -Stainslaw J. Lec

Wheter the voice acting is good or bad shouldn't make that much of a diffrence,if you don't like the Voice acting you can always buy the DVDs or continue to DL it
(Kudos for DB and Bleach-Society for not chickening out)

I think that the greatest advantage of anime licensing is more merchandise and games being translated (Sometimes they don't require language skills,like Heat The Soul Series and BleachDS,but you never know when they'll think about developing an RPG)

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

It was bound to happen one day. It was all a matter of time. Viz will prolly butcher the voice-overs but who knoes. We'll just have to wait n c. Of course there will be groups who will live-on to sub it for the fans.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

i...will...never...think about watching it English Dubbed!
the only Anime that i've watched that were WWE (Watchable While English) O_o are:

*Cowboy Bebop
*Trigun
*Big-O

I'm sure there's more, even though the Japanese dubbing is much more better! i mean, everything is much better comprehended with its original! i mean, you can't watch Superman or Batman - Batman Beyond in French! How will they dubb Bruce Wayne when he's in Batman mode when he tells a criminal: "I won't ask twice!" ....

i can't imagine Ichigo telling Renji: "say man, i don't want you telling me what to do!" that...would be...super corny!

Anyway...i'm against it!

Anime should always be Anime, Toonami should always be Toonami....A Hitokiri should always be a Hitokiri...na..Battousai? ~_~ why am I talkin about Kenshin here?

ok...that's for me ^_^
thanx a bunch for the info!
==========================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.