Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favourite Tsubasa reservoir Chronicle Country? - Minitokyo

What's your favourite Tsubasa reservoir Chronicle Country?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

sakurals

sakurals

Zettai Daijoubu

What's your favourite Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Country?

My favourite one is "Shara-no Country" The one who started in chapter 53, where Syaoran and the others started their fight between Yasha and Ashura gods... (Ashura was the other one? XD) i love this one! And also, i like it because is the first time that Syaoran-kun saw his clone!

Kurogane and Fay are bad.. well.. they are only acting but i think that is true! XDSakura was also gorgeous, when she kisses Syaoran-kun eye and Mokona started to shout... hahaha i laught a lot.. but, yes, heart have so many memories and body's also.. so, she remember when she like Syaoran, even her feathers are scattered..

When the country's god started to talk with Yuuko-san... :O what a surprise!

Well.. which country do you like the most? :)

The pieces of hope will became wings...

hummm...i actually like Seles the most...
as for the reason...i think it is because Fye from from there? XD also...i just love the design of the castle~

it could also be the "Country Built on Sand" though ...because my dear Kamui and Fuuma are there!

That wasn't easy, but the "Country of Ôto" is probably the best part so far. Nice to see someone that likes the manga more than the anime.

syaokizz

syaokizz

Promise. neh ?

A lot ! ^^
Uhm, let me see : Piffle world ( where Tomoyo is), the world where Kyle is ( i forgot its name ><), ...

Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest

I really like the "Shara-no Country" especially the part where mokona told both sakura and syaoran what yuuko said that even though the heart's memories were forgotten the memories of the body would still remain... and i kinda agree with what yuuko said :) I also liked the "Lecourt country", that country really reminds me of the cardcaptor sakura.. there's almost a bit of romantic scene in one of the chapters there but both sakura and syaoran were suddeny interrupted by mokona by saying "Its love, love!" ^_^

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

In my opinion the best country, till now was sharano, it s was too funny to see shaoran with long hair again, and release that sakura has a big sake s problem! XD, in second place... i loved outo land! there are a lot of funny scences and tragedy scenes, like when sakura was trying to remember shaoran and then she fell down into shaoran s arms T.T! and... i think that kamui s country will be interesting too

Miriam-Yukari

Miriam-Yukari

Yukari * Ikimashyo

Well... To me the best is "Shara-no Country" I don't know why but Ashura was there and I really like him and everything that happend in there (Yuuko talking with Ashura, Fye and Kurogane being the bad guys, etc, etc, etc) =P

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Hmmmmm....I like piffle world (haven't read up to it yet, but seems cool!) and Jade. They both seem awesome! Wonder what the rest of the worlds will be like!

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Hmmm... I loved Outo, since the design and idea behind it was great. But for sentimental reasons (like years and years of waiting to see Kamui, Kakyou, Nataku, Fuuma, etc. again...ALIVE) i'm gonna say:

"The land Built on Sand" aka Tokyo (post-apocalyptic)... I almost fainted and definitely screamed like a nutcase when i first saw that world in the Tsubasa manga. XD Gawd I was SO HAPPY!

"Country built on Sand". Instantly and hands-down. Gods, was I ever WAITING for CLAMP to drop the Tsubasa cast into the X world (even if it is an alternate world)! I keep checking daily for news on the next chapter releases. Yep, by far the current world is my favourite.

nightstar12

Soaring the sky with you in my a

I like the world with the large lake

merged: 05-17-2006 ~ 07:17pm

merged: 05-17-2006 ~ 07:17pm

Faye-chan91

Faye-chan91

The girl of the rings

Shura-no surely. There are awesome scenes and important talking between the charas (I'm talkin of the manga, the anime is killing this world y.y) and there's Ashura *___*
But I love Clow too!

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

The country of Outo will still be my favorite country. Wouldn't it be nice if there really exists a world like that? I'll be living an RPG forever *dreams*

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

I'm looking forward to the part where the group meets up Kamui in his world =^-^=

well
I like the original world the most!
it is the safest world in MY EYES
as SAKURA said there are no BAD people in their world!
OR
the world where YUUKO san lives seems attractive too!

i luv clow world*_*...coz its so beautifull in its own natural way^_^..but priffle world in OK 2 i guess...its kinda cool coz i would take my job 2 b an oni slayer...hehehe^_^

i luv shara-no country! espcially when yasha and ashura gods meet.... although faye and kurogane is jus acting to be yasha men, they are just so cool.......

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

i like clow world`` nice drawing of it >_<

I like Clow, Outo, and Piffle Country.

1. Clow because even though it is a desert, it has a very refined culture.

2. Outo because, well...It's Virtual Reality, lol. Who wouldn't want to live in a game? (My opinion)

3. Piffle because the setting is cleanly futuristic, and has brilliant technology adaption.

All very unique countrys, which I would like to travel to if I was a TRC character. ^_^

I can't remember which one I really like but of course the one with Kamui in it.

been a while since i watched the anime, but i liked the country with princess emeraude

Signature

HoezSnapz232

HoezSnapz232

Bojanglin Boo

Jade Country and Outo County were pretty sweet!

I don't have one country i like, i just can to "line-up" them in order from the one i like the most...
1. Tokyo - I'm sucker fo post-apocalyptic worlds. Add up Kamui, and the X cast to it. Add up a perfect battles. Add up the dark storyline. Nuff` Said.
2. Infinity - Sakura at her best. Deppresic mood everywhere. MKR characters. Unexpected ending.
3. Celes - uhh...The country of my fav. character. I like it because, we (finally) saw Fai's past...
4. Shurano/Sharano - It was really good to see RG Veda lead characters. Sad end to this arc also helped to get it up...
5. Outo. Uhh, the world Where Seishiro appeared. Swordfight between Seishiro(Seishiro has one big ass sword >.>) And Syaoran. The whole Kurogane thinking everyone else died. Perfect!~

I'd have to say Japan (Kurogane's Japan) is my favorite.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.