Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever Felt Embarrassed Because You Can't Dance? - Minitokyo

Ever Felt Embarrassed Because You Can't Dance?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I'm almost 18, I've spent most of my life in front of a PC, doing sports, watching my younger son (my pet dog) grow up, and I have'nt payed any attention on dancing. One night I was Invited to a party, A very attractive girl picked me up from my seat to dance & I made a real fool of my self by saying yes, and everyone laughed at my moves.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

hahaha, good one... wish I was there to help you out by dancing even dumber... hahahaahahhaa

-repeat-

Nicodemus34

Nicodemus34

D347h 1 4m, K!11 Y0u 1 Mu57

dude. hells friggin no. i dont give a flyin shit about wat ppl say about me. i know im better then them, and i know im not gonna see them again. example: on the train in manhattan, my best friend and I were listening to Nothing's Wrong by Devil Driver and we then we started a pit on a train fulla ppl. we didnt care. i dont think any one should care about wat others think because u become too timid and what not. well thats wat i think and what i go by.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nope. because i can dance.

but don't be embarrased, just have fun with her and it should've been cool.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes a bit but Iam learning but watching others so I am going to get better myself

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

totally. i can't dance worth crap. so don't feel bad, yur not alone when it comes 2 dancing.

merged: 03-18-2006 ~ 09:07am
totally. i can't dance worth crap. so don't feel bad, yur not alone when it comes 2 dancing.

always. i can't dance and feel like a total idiot when i try.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm...I would like to think that I'm a pretty good dancer, although I think that I'm better at dances such as a waltz but I do know how to dance! I guess that I would feel a bit pink if I couldn't dance in front of other people but it's not a bit deal for me.

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

Ah, yes I don't like dancing... and I know I can't dance (yet I still go to banquets and parties) One time I was dragged on to the dance floor by my friend... I felt so embarrassed cause I didn't know what to do. But my friend showed me how and it help that she dragged this other guy who also didn't know how to dance.

Yeah... I'm learning... but I still don't like it...

Yes...I am sort of a klutz. I trip for no reason, sometimes. Dancing...ack. I'm training up on DDR, though. I heard it does improve your coordination. After I master DDr, then I can start learning how to dance.

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Dancing is so fun! That is... if no one is watching. Hehe... I like dancing, but rarely do so in public. To me, all there is to it now is 'swaying'. Where did all the fun stuff go? No swing, cha cha, tango... (Not that I know how to do all of these, but dancing now wouldn't really be considered dancing.)

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I use to be able to dance. Now I can't and would prefer not to. Nowadays when the word dance comes up, sometimes I think of others going and playing Dance Dance Revolution.

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

gahh...i CANNOT dance...at all.....i have no rhythm, no idea how to move my hips or all that shit.....but i still go to dances anyways, idk why lol

alfred, i should dance with you so we can both look like fools together XD

Signature

I know how to slow dance...but that doesn't really count =P mm....I can not dance either. I tried during my senior prom and probably looked retarded, but at least I tried. The good part is my date did not really know how either, nor did she care =D So everything turned out ok.

Signature Image

It's nothing to cry about if you can't dance I can't I hate dancing. Back in elementary they forced us to learn how to and I had to with my greatest enemy so you can probably guess that I will never be seen in clubs and not just because I don't like to dance...people just smell bad and they play bad music that is my second on my most hated music list the first is of course rap. *SPITS!*

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

You people are kinda lucky you just have to dance at parties... Unluckily, I have to learn how to dance so that I can pass Phys. Ed class.. I think our Phys. Ed class should be called Dancing class... We learn a new dance every week... Even in our final exam we still have to dance... Unfortunately, I can't dance... I try to but I can't... And it's kinda embarrassing sometimes...

From waltz, salsa, rumba, samba, cha-cha, boogie, tango, jazz, uhm.... yes... even modern dances... breakdancing.. (i almost broke my back)... even that stupid ballet-like dance... I've danced it all... But I'm never good at it... I never survived a dance without mistake...

Good thing some of my classmates are not good at dancing too... And some are even worse than me so I don't get notice that much if I make muistake... But if someone do notice me struggling with the dance steps, I also get embarrassed...

I avoid going to parties XD

But, seriously, when someone asks me to dance, I refuse.

I should take dance lessons...

can't dance and actually don't care about it. my coordination is totally off so it's not even worth trying

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

thruthfully the only thing i can dance to is classical dance music. so i usally don't dance. and my coordination is as bad as bushes speeking skills.

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

I'm 19, and I can't dance, ahahahaha. XD

Signature

I don't think most people dance in clubs from what I've seen, it's mainly just moving to the music, but I'm not very good at that either *pictures Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess!* I dance kind of like her. Probably worse. But ti dosen't mean I can't have fun at it. ^_^

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

my two cents, be at home with yourself, dance like you are dancing to yourself, be natural, two movements are needed, left and right, front and back, keep your hands where your stomach is, try not to do elaborate movements, at home, and relax your arms, never try too hard.

I never do, I dance a lot in my college breakdance and freedance concerts.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Yeah, this one time I wasn't dancing and because I didn't know how to dance in this err... place. Yep, I have never had to dance before and therefore never been embarrassed by that. Yay!

Excuse me if this post doesn't make much sense. I feel really sick... meh. =P

I haven't really felt embarrassed. Self-conscious, definitely, but whenever I go out clubbing or whatever, its not like people around me can dance any better.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.