Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NANA --- The Manga - Minitokyo

NANA --- The Manga

Tagged under NANA

Who would you fall for?

Ren
8 votes
Yasu
4 votes
Takumi
5 votes
Shin
7 votes
Nobu
6 votes
Shouji
3 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

nekoxmarionette

nekoxmarionette

Saki the Ebil Bunny

What do yall think. How did... yall feel when you read some of it? Ai Yazawa.. in my opinion is really amazing. What do you think of her work? Sorry I'm a big fan and would like random opinions.. -Giggles.- ^_^'

Ren! (I've only read 2 volumes) 'cause he just oozes sexiness XD
I love Ai Yazawa's artwork! Her style is really awesome. I like NANA so far. I've read Paradise Kiss, was a little bit sad at the ending but oh well! ^o^

Signature
Sexy angels XD XD

nekoxmarionette

nekoxmarionette

Saki the Ebil Bunny

Quote by Mizuki-ChanRen! (I've only read 2 volumes) 'cause he just oozes sexiness XD
I love Ai Yazawa's artwork! Her style is really awesome. I like NANA so far. I've read Paradise Kiss, was a little bit sad at the ending but oh well! ^o^

heh heh Ren, ish hot~! But I love Shin too, he's just so cute!

The manga is lovely, though I think both Nana characters are have too much stereotype in them that I can see typical shoujo anime/manga archetypes in them even at first glance of the manga cover. Overall, it's a nice manga, with lovely art (Yazawa's fashion has influenced my own a lot. XD) maybe a little more complex characters, and less complicated story. ^_^; But that's just me.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

The manga is simply great, now that i think about the stuff that happened anime seems reaaly far behind to me ^^;
I prefer Shin or Takumi (cuteness or seiousness..both hot:P)

lalatne

Meier Link

Waaaa I can't vote coz I'm no gal. I'm a guy heheheh XD.

nobus so sweet and caring ^_^ *sighs* -^^-

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump threads that have not been active for over 4 weeks unless you have something new to add to the discussion at hand.

Signature Image

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Ditto

Quote by fireflywishesPlease do not bump threads that have not been active for over 4 weeks unless you have something new to add to the discussion at hand.

Also please avoid creating favourites threads as the seldom lead to any meaningful discussion.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.