Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Videos clips exclusively in SS-shrine! ^___^ + banner contest! - Minitokyo

Videos clips exclusively in SS-shrine! ^___^ + banner contest!

Group announcement by SS-shrine

page 1 of 1 13 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Heya everyone!

Today, march 18th, is...MY BIRTHDAY! I'm now 21 :) \^_^\ /^_^/ *dancing around*

In this kind of occasion, I guess I should be the one receiving gifts.....BUT! I will be the one giving a super surprise to SS-Shrine group !

Starting from today, and every saturday from now on, I will post a video clip featuring -of course- a SS moment from either Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle the movie or the TV anime, and Card Captor Sakura the movie 2 (because there's not much to see in the movie 1...) or the TV anime too.

I will start posting clips from the movie of Tsubasa today and the few next weeks too, since it must be the clips that most of you mustn't have seen yet I guess. (*hint hint* the clip 3 is the BEST out of them all)

note : of course, the clips are not going to "add up"...what I mean is, every staurday, I'm going to delete the previous clips and replace them with new ones.

REQUEST SYSTEM : Yeap! There IS a request system, so if anyone of you wanna see a SS clips in particular, then request it to me in the group guestbook and it will hopefully be posted the next saturday ^__^

MY REQUEST : PLEASE don't just come in the group page to download and then go away as if nothing; I'm not forcing you to anything, but talking a little in the group page guestbook, if it is only to comment about the clip of the week or even complain or anything, would be good. I'm doing my best in spite of my university studies to keep this group alive, but it is not something I can do alone...So I'm counting on all of you SS lovers!

MESSAGE to OUTSIDERS from the SS-Shrine group who might end up here surfing in the web : I'm the one capturing all those clips from the videos I have at home, going throught episodes and movies to find the best SS moments, so no stealing and posting to every website in the net without credits please.

**********************************************************************************

http://null4.free.fr/fia/Banner_contest_march_2006_02.jpg

**********************************************************************************

For the ones who comes in the group page often, you might have been surprised by the fact I haven't changed the banner for quite a while I think...
So today, I will also be announcing the start of a Banner Contest in SS-Shrine group!

---The BEST possible banner would of course, be one that would include Sakura and Syaoran from BOTH Tsubasa and CCS all together ^_^

---But you can also make one in which there would be only the couple from CCS or Tsubasa alone, which would be definitely easier to make I guess ^^;;

---This contest starts today and will end... whenever you want! Each of you can give me his/her opinion about how long should it take in the guestbook ^__^

---Any member can participate, mods and admins included, except me that is ^^;;

---Banner's dimensions : Width = 700+ pixels / Height = 500+ pixels

---Good luck to everyone!

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

What is the URL of the group?

||Love Always, Sakura01||

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

http://ss-shrine.minitokyo.net/

so much planning, nice to see that something's happening with it.

This is the first group that I am in to post clips.

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

Yeap! ^__^
Though the truth is there's no much SS moment in Tsubasa the movie...except the clip 3 (that will be posted in 2 weeks) which I found totally great :)
But when I will start posting clips from Tsubasa and CardCaptor Sakura the TV anime, it will be a lot more interesting I think , at least they will last longer then what I found in TRC Movie ^^;;

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hehehehe I think I know which movie clip you are talking about. ^_^

Cool ideas CuteSherry! ^_^ Clips are a great idea, and so is the banner contest. Hopefully we can get the group more active. :)

I'll get to work on a banner soon. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Happy Birthday! ^^
What a great idea! Too bad my PC probably won't play them. ^_^'

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

This sounds fun! And happy birthday CuteSherry! *throws balloons and streamers* Wow your 21? Yay! happy 21st! May all ur dreams and other stuff come true!

Oh and how large does the banner have to be?

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

Tnx!

||Love Always, Sakura01||

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

Quote by aqiaquaThis sounds fun! And happy birthday CuteSherry! *throws balloons and streamers* Wow your 21? Yay! happy 21st! May all ur dreams and other stuff come true!

Oh and how large does the banner have to be?

Hello :)
I was going to answer "give it the dimensions you want" ... but in the end this is what I chose : Banner's dimensions : Width = 700+ pixels / Height = 500+ pixels
Though if you think other dimensions will suit your work, or the pics you're plaaning to use, better, then you can always ask me about it ^_~

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

700 x 500? That seems a little large. I don't know, it might just be my computer's resolution though. I have a small resolution. -_-

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Wow. Great idea!

Oh and a happy belated birthday! :)

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

Quote by AngelKate700 x 500? That seems a little large. I don't know, it might just be my computer's resolution though. I have a small resolution. -_-

My resolution is 1280-1024 so for me it's a normal size ^^;;

Well then, let's say that the dimensions will be chosen by the participants = do whatever you want ^__^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.