Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My birthday - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

My birthday just ended and only one MT member noticed the change on my userpage. *bows down before the all-seeing akai*
That means I made it to trick nearly all of you! XD

There are some presents for you people on the way in form of some scans, the first one can be found here: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/38435/

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

lmao, I never knew man =/ I'm sorry to hear. If it makes you feel any better I posted the date of my B-day like two days before it was here, and only one person said anything as well ^.~ So don't feel bad ^^. Anyways a VERY late but happy b-day wished to you. Thanks for all the scans you've submitted and your wisdom shared with us as well.

Signature Image

sorry, to notice it so late.
"happy Birthday"

Noctum

Noctum

OMG I got the first post even before the site showed up again after creating the thread. O_O

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

Happy birthday Noctum! :D
Hope you have a nice birthday! :)

Signature

Noctum

Noctum

If MT continues to send me the
Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php
every few minutes, I will continue the upload the next morning (8 hours +). :hmpf:

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

:O

Noc-chan, I'm soooo sooo sorry! How could I not notice?! *gives noc a cookie* Look for your bday present in a day or two! OHOHohohohoho! :>

Happy Birthday Noctum!
Best wishes to you in life.

:D go noctum go

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

happy birthday congratz
and have a great time being 22 :D

Ey MT ist so groß (Das Geburtstagsdatum steht ja nicht gerade dabei), aber trotzdem Herzlichen Glückwusch und viel Glück fürs neue Lebensjahr. :)

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

No offense, but wtf is this? O_o A shameless promo for your scans...?

No matter, happy birthday, but I'm closing it.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.