Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hate Cartoon Network. - Minitokyo

Hate Cartoon Network.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Yes my friends I waiting the rest of Yuyu Hakusho and allways repeat the same.
I eared is allmost 126 episodes. And this netwok only passed a few of them. Just the Toguro Challenge.
I wait the rest of this.
Inuyasha the same thing, incomplete like allways.
Finally I must to download the serie tru internet.
I know the Cartoon Network has its own develope stuff but is very bad its production.
I know also that they must to mantein their peoples job, but I think the must to lear something from the japanise producctions.
The Cartoon Network producctions have NOTHING. The story sucks, the charaters are so creepy, very bad.
I don´t know what they are thinking about, he,he...

Cheers.
Please tell me what do you think about.

Alpha.

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

Imma defend CN on this one.

I believe FUNimation wants their DVDs to come out before they let Cartoon Network air the YYH episodes, but i guess it could be other reasons too.

I really don't like any of CN's stuff, but Adultswim's stuff is actually pretty funny.

Aaaaaand Adultswim needs to buy new episodes of InuYasha to air them.

P.S. Adultswim's comedy half usually brings in more ratings; i guess comedy is just more widely appreciated than anime. That's changing though...

Signature Image

I like adult swim, but if you look at shows liek Gundam Seed, cartoon netwoeed completly ruined them.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Adult Swim Rulz!!!!!

Signature Image

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

p.s.s. New eps of Inu air on Saturday nights/Sunday Mornings at 12:00am

p.s.s.s. Gundam Seed and anything before that are Toonami, not AS.

Signature Image

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

yes pals I agrred with you in all of it.
But where we can find the best of anime if not in internet, this is very frustating.

Quote by CowMixI like adult swim, but if you look at shows liek Gundam Seed, cartoon netwoeed completly ruined them.

yeah, I don't even bother seeing cartoon network anymore -_-

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by AlphaYes my friends I waiting the rest of Yuyu Hakusho and allways repeat the same.
I eared is allmost 126 episodes. And this netwok only passed a few of them. Just the Toguro Challenge.
I wait the rest of this.
Inuyasha the same thing, incomplete like allways.
Finally I must to download the serie tru internet.
I know the Cartoon Network has its own develope stuff but is very bad its production.
I know also that they must to mantein their peoples job, but I think the must to lear something from the japanise producctions.
The Cartoon Network producctions have nothing. The story sucks, the charaters are so creepy, very bad.
I don´t know what they are thinking about, he,he...

Cheers.
Please tell me what do you think about.

Alpha.

Alpha I think the cartoon network in your country is a little different from ours. Over here inuyasha's up to almost ep70 and we get new ones every saturday. AS for yu yu hakusho we been getting new ones every saturday and were on episode 69. The only repeats we get are on monday thru thursday. We been getting new yu yu hakusho and inuyasha's every saturday. I think cartoon network programming is different in country's outside the us.

Inu-Yasha Episodes shown on Us cartoon network= 1 thru 70
Yu Yu hakusho episodes shown on us cartoon network= 1 thru 69

How many episodes have you seen alpha??

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Alright....So anyways what do they show over-there anyway? Cause in the states we get a pretty decent selection.
Plus I heard their bringing Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex over not to mention possibly Full Metal Alchemist > : )

Signature Image

chopsuey

anime lover

Anyway i hate Cartoon network, and by the way I also hate "canal 5" de mexico,

This world is full of sadness, can U be really happy?

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

Yeah, they're birnging FMA to us around early November and Gits, but i'm not too sure on the date. I'm pretty sure i heard about them bringing us r.o.d soon as well.

Signature Image

gladwort

gladwort

Gladwort the Mighty!

I agree--Aqua Teen Hunger Force gets funnier every time I see it. But dubbed anime, for some reason, has begun to leave me feeling flat. At least it's not treated as horribly as Fox Kids, where the script is butchered, and cool or embarassing scenes are hacked, and the voice-overs are just completely idiotic. Example: Ren and his sister on Shaman King (sorry--I watched it in its entirety iin fan-sub-land) are supposedly Chinese. In the English version, they both have ambiguous, anglicesed Eorupean accents. Pew, man.

I want the Anime Network to come to Comcast, but I get the feeling that I won't like it very long.

zAbUzA

Devil of the Hidden Mist

Agree. It does get annoying when Cartoon Network doesn't finish the series it starts of with, but it's not that bad, back in the day they use to only play Gundum and Dragonball Z at 4 or 4 in the morning. And that Sea Lab 2022 is freakin' funny!

Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu . .

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Quote by gladwortI agree--Aqua Teen Hunger Force gets funnier every time I see it. But dubbed anime, for some reason, has begun to leave me feeling flat. At least it's not treated as horribly as Fox Kids, where the script is butchered, and cool or embarassing scenes are hacked, and the voice-overs are just completely idiotic. Example: Ren and his sister on Shaman King (sorry--I watched it in its entirety iin fan-sub-land) are supposedly Chinese. In the English version, they both have ambiguous, anglicesed Eorupean accents. Pew, man.
I want the Anime Network to come to Comcast, but I get the feeling that I won't like it very long.

I don't really care for dubbed anime nowadays, before it was nice. for example take Ranma 1/2, the dubbing then was great! The voices of the original seiyuus matched the ones in NA. Now......wel......you be the judge

I personally think that toonami went bad when they took off the GOOD shows, like Outlaw Star, or even Tenchi muyo......................ok so Outlaw star was the best show ever!!!!!!

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

The only thing I have against CN is the freaky commercials, they scare me. o.0

hmm the only thing i like about it is gundam seed

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

i dont kno if this is cn's fault, i think its more the company that licensed the series because of how slow they edit, but the reshowing of series and sagas gets annoying real quick

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.