Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Calling all people who listen to Japanese Music! - Minitokyo

Calling all people who listen to Japanese Music!

Japanese lyrics...

I'm fluent in Japanese
4 votes
I don't understand Japense and look the song up
1 votes
I know enough to get by
7 votes
I don't understand Japanese and don't care
2 votes
I know a few words
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

deleted

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

I personaly like the japanese language and the way it sounds. at this time i only know a few of their words but i am teaching myself to learn more. And when i listen to the song i try to get an english translation. good question btw.

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

I know a lot of japanese but if they speak way too fast er, then maybe I won't be able to understand. But after a year of reading japanese lyrics and dictionaries and kanji books, yeah.. I guess. ^_^'

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

I'm learning Japanese and is able to understand part of the songs. To understand it completely I look up the translations. I do like the music just by it's self too. But Japanese music is cool, there's actually a meaning to the songs verse most English songs that don't really make sense.

I like Jrock and jpop, moreso than the english stuff. One of the reasons is I can't understand the lyrics so if they are singing about something bad or offensive, I can't tell 8d Haha! But then there are some really nice artists that I wish I knew the lyrics of the songs they sing. :/

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I'm half jap, so I can understand half of some songs ^_^ Actually, not really. Alot of the words roll over me ~_~ Then again, I don't really try to listen.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Although I understand only a few words, I love their music, I always listen to J-Rock. I'll learn Japanese at college, can't wait for 4 years to pass and finally get there. But Japanese music is the best.

Signature

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

yeah.. just some word =.= like namida , sora, kanashimi and bla bla bla..

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

i like jpop and understand it.

Mei-sama!!!

I like the way Japanese people talk and sing, it sounds so nice. I don't understand the songs, but that doesn't really matter to me, as long as the sounds are good ^_^

raijiro

Lurker~

yea i like the songs - tunes & beats & such. :D i do look up the translations sometimes, but i get lazy sometimes. :d still, im taking japanese as a subject this second half of the year. :D looking forward to it. XD

Depending on the singer, I understand the lyrics just by listening; but there are some singers whose way of speaking is weird or not very clear and I have to look up the lyrics.
But I found a nice website where you can find almost all the japanese lyrics you can think of, in kanji, so it's a big aid when I want to translate some songs.

Silgret

^_^ ^_^; '_'; '_' >_<

well, i only know a few words, and it's because i watched animes, lol
i like listening to songs, and i don't quite care to understand them, but i look for translations when i'm curious

Do everything in a mannered and planned way

a member of
Indonesianese

Rayzi

Rayzi

Is it anime? Then no.

I only a few words in songs. I can understand conversation more than songs. But I just like how it sounds most of the time. If I really want to know what it is that they are saying, I just go and look up the lyrics, or Romaji so I can maybe get a better understanding.

I only know a few words in japanese so its mostly gibberish to but it seems half of their songs are english so its not so bad.

I'm happy to say that I'm fluent enough to get most of what they're saying. With a dictionary beside me, i can understand the whole song. :) aside from that, i love the beat

I would love to be fluent. I know lots of random Japanese words. It's kinda funny because when I hear them, I'm like, "Oh! I heard *insert word here*. I know what that means!" :D Usually, I check for the English translations to know what they're saying, just in case. ;) After words, I can remember most of what they're saying. :) I would love to learn and speak Japanese fluently some day.

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

I know enough to get by I even sing Come in the Inuyasha series that song is so easy. cause it's japanese with some english words.

Robin Sena

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.