Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana 23 - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana 23

Group announcement by Sword-Shana-lily

page 1 of 1 2 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Oh dear! Almost forgotten to post once again. As we all know, Shakugan no Shana is approaching its end already.

We have Shana and Wilhelmina getting ready for battle as they enter the Seireiden. Seems like Margery is back too! One on one battle between Wilhelmina and Shudonai as Shana goes on to find Yuuji. As she’s heading for Yuuji, Shana tells Alastor that although she still doesn’t know what she wants to do with him or what she wants him to do for her, Shana does know that she likes him. She remembers Yuuji giving her the name Shana at the same time that Hecate is extracting that memory from him. Shana enters the room containing Hecate and swears that she’ll definitely save him.

So guys, what are your thoughts?

Signature

jeffng9

jeffng9

Nanoha & Fate fan~

definately Shana and Yuuji in the end
well she started to have feeling for him ever since she fight with that girl who like Yuuji as well.
Learning how to cook while he send him to train with Alastor.
there are other facts too on supporting how much he likes Yuuji i guess. I'm not really updated because i have been busy with my works and assignments

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.