Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SDK wallppr :Yuya Shina - Minitokyo

SDK wallppr :Yuya Shina

page 1 of 1 12 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

First time posting on Sandbox. Well, I would like to know what's your opinion/comments with my SDK wall feat. Yuya. I made it not too long ago. I decided to post it here coz maybe I could gain some useful comments and advise from u :) .
So here's the wall:

The resolution is 1024x768
Yuya Shina

(Edited) Sorry for the mistakes :sweat:

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Photobucket must have resized the pic, because it looks quite small...

I really like it but I can't judge on such a small preview of the wall. The bg colors look good but i'd like a better view.

Signature

nejika

nejika

OMG...it's a mistakes ...sorry to both of you.

Signature

The scan you used seems to be rather low quality...especially obvious since the rest of your wall is very crisp...so definitely find a higher quality version
An interesting idea for a tile background...I like the colors you used
However, it would be a good idea not to rely on so much text to fill the space...perhaps make the background more interesting with a texture or expand on the color patterns you used

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

The colors are great. I like the font you used for Yuya's names but I don't know about the one you used on the serie name. You may also want to shade the scan you used. Maybe play around with blending options, glaussian blurrs, color balance and brightness and contrast.

The BG is good, but I agree with cyd84, you shouldn't cover so much space with the font. Other than that, it looks good to me!

~TripleG

Signature

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

well actually the 3D skill is quite nice ^__^, but there the wall is still empty i dont know why i have that feeling. then the lens flare effect you put in the bottom left isnt really good >__<, then there're really should be more effect can be put in this wall ^__^

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Scan is really low quality, looks like you resized it from a small image. I think the colours are a good match, I'm not liking some effects in the background or the weird font, you might want to try another font. But I think the major factor is the low quality of the scan, it's blurry, try using a better quality scan. Also, photobucket isn't good for uploading wallpapers, use Image Shack, they allow more space to upload an image. Keep working at it though.

nejika

nejika

Many thanks for your advise...actually i'm not really (meant) to put the letters on my wall except her name...but i also thinks that it didn't match with the bg... -_-'

Signature

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

I like the 3D glass tile effect, very cool...though it looks a bit off with the chara. However, I think the problem here is that you tried to fill up too much space. Composition is just as much about using empty space as filling it in. Some pointers:

* There's too much text, and it's too big. Text gives structure, but too much of it can look clunky. What I suggest is that you erase 1 of the liness, preferably the "Samurai Deeper Kyo," since that's heavier.

* The butterflies look too...transparent. As such, they look like they were added to fill space, but were not well integrated into the scene. The bg is so 3D and realistic, why not try some more realistic brushes?

Hope this helps. :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

nejika

nejika

oh, now i'm understand...i'm not actually expert in designing bg coz i just make it when it crossed my mind.

Signature

Quote by yhakooI really like it but I can't judge on such a small preview of the wall. The bg colors look good but i'd like a better view.

Ah much better "saves as desktop" good work keep it up. :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.