Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What attracted you and got you really interested in Anime? - Minitokyo

What attracted you and got you really interested in Anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

OK, so we are all interested in Anime, after all, this is an Anime web site. But what first attracted you to Anime? I know for many guys, it wwas the beautiful sexy looking anime girls. But there are many women Anime fans out there also. I am a 50 year old male who originally was attracted several years ago by the anime girls, but I have always been interested in art. I have done some computer graphics and some oil painting, and photography, so soon after my initial interest, I became interested in the art, the backgrounds, the girls faces and poses and the colors. Please share with me your reasons or stories on how you got into Anime and if possible, include whether you are male or female and your age. I am doing this for my own curiousity and personal research. Thanks so much for your opinions, stories, and comments.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Here is an existing thread in which members share how anime came into their lives:

How did anime get into your life?

While the depth of responses in the above thread are not as detailed as your post, you can also make a good new start in the existing thread. :)

Please remember to search before creating threads and use existing threads whenever possible. Thanks!

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.