Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Am I the only girl here? - Minitokyo

Am I the only girl here?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

Seriously... I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only girl here.
The male scan folder gets about 1 or 2 entries in a day while the female scans get at least 2 pages of entries in a day.
They are hardly any bisshie wall here, and a lot of female ecchi walls.
Am I serveally outnumbered here?
Am the only bisshie female waller out there? o_0

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Girl Powa!! XD XD XD

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I'm a gal, but I don't "bisshie" wall, I just wall whatever comes to mind first. I also just scan in stuff I think are cool. Frankly, the magazines have much more fanboy fodder than fangirl fodder, except for Saiyuki which I personally have no preference for.
I'll try and scan more for the male scan category though (working on another Peacemaker scan as I type this)

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

No, there are some girls here. It's just that MEN rule here. That's all. Haha.......

Signature

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

*raises hand* I know, but I actually have way more girl pics than guy ones >.> just because there's Carnelian, Misato Mitsumi and all those artists XD...

I'm making a bunch of bishie walls, they have priority on my wall list, but I just don't have time to finish them =P

*evil laughter, then off to flood MT with bishie scans*

hehe... i'm a girl! i find that most members interest in girls scans so i just keep on uploading bishoujo pics... actually i've got plenty of bishounen scans hiding and waiting ^^
don't worry, let us make bishounen rules MT ^^

hmm...now that u mentioned.....theres girls here....

only that guys are more in here i guess ^_^''

('-' ) ( '-') (._. ) ( ._.) ('o' ) ( 'o') (`0`) (@_@ ) ( @_@) (^^ ) ( ^^) (O_o) (O_O) (>_<) (T_T)

Ohayo! Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

but making a wall with a DUUUDE just feels wrong ....
i can handle a robot .. but i'm not fond of a dude who is showing his nipple.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

Go girls go !!!
There are a few girls here, but we are all so shy o_O (melon will slap me for that >< )

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

I just wall whatever I like. And sadly, I don't have that many bishes. It's just the fall of trends... It's more trendy to wall hawt girls than hawt guys. ::shrugs:: And there are more scans of girls.

It also has to do with the fact that I don't really like anime guys. .__. I'd rather wall a real guy. Like an actor or a singer. But that's my own preference.

Signature

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

i think i'm also a girl *starts playing with her boobs* yes i am...

so who is shy kyo? XD yey ur right i will slap u anyway bwahahahah >D

but yes ur right, there are a lot of girls scan then male scans ;___; thats not good...

novasonic

novasonic

yatta!

I'm a girl :D

And I'm aussie lol. Am new here @_@ Hello

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by xelnshehe... i'm a girl! i find that most members interest in girls scans so i just keep on uploading bishoujo pics... actually i've got plenty of bishounen scans hiding and waiting ^^
don't worry, let us make bishounen rules MT ^^

THE HECK XD I need some real cool male scans dangit ^_^ 'cause i've been walling girls since 6 months!!!! :D

P.S.
And Zuri-Chan is a gurl 2 :D

kino

kino

tabibito

i agree, we need more bishie scans :D

Signature Image

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

Woah! I definately wont stand in your way... *runs away*

But seriously, submit what you want, most of us guys wont care.
And i dont think that we rule this site either, granted there are more of us.
But strength doesnt allways come in numbers. ~_~

May the Woot be with you!

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

Maybe, it's due to the fact that thier aren't many female anime wallers out now days. Or the fact that nobody recognizes that some of the anime wall artist here are female XD. I've sorta had that problem in the past... everybody assumes your male and when you tell them your female they get confused XD. I have to agree though, there is an overabundance of walls with girls, but I guess that just happens. But if it makes you feel any better, I'll help assist in the dispatching of the bisshiness walls... I could use something to stare at on my desktop anyway.

Signature Image

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

*joins the fun* :D

group hug time! XD

*runs away before he gets in trouble*

Signature

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

I'm a girl, (actually the only girl-mod XD), but I mostly submit scans of girls. I dunno why, they're easier to find, and mostly they're pretty too. *shrug*

hey! i'm a girl too :P
*waves to eveyone

Play if you dare. You have nothing to lose but your immortal soul.

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

Quote by meloncheni think i&#39;m also a girl *starts playing with her boobs* yes i am...

so who is shy kyo? XD yey ur right i will slap u anyway bwahahahah >D

but yes ur right, there are a lot of girls scan then male scans ;___; thats not good...

lmao...good to kno melonchan...haha...oy ve...lol...girls rule! ^_^

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

Holy Crap Guys were outnumbered!!!

Signature

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Alright, I will upload some hopefully adequate scans tomorrow. :)

EDIT: Give me one more day. :s

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

DJ-of-E

Le

it's just that female character are liked high by both sexes while the BISHIE scans are liked mainly by females.

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Quote: i think i'm also a girl *starts playing with her boobs* yes i am...

lmao. Seems that there really are girls too. Atleast one ecchi one :)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.