Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My brand new AMV ! - Minitokyo

My brand new AMV !

page 1 of 1 20 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Hiya fellow MT'ers :)

I've just finished working on my new AMV and I'm really really proud about the way it turned out. Making it hasn't been that easy. I've used the song 'Forever' from the Erementar Gerad OP theme. So most people know that it aint such an easy song to use.
Anyway, my AMV is an alternative OP theme for RahXephon. I really wanted to make an AMV of my second favourite anime. So this one was really a big challenge to me. It's pretty uptempo, and the scenes follow each other quite fast. So if you watch, full attention please XD
The scenes are from the original OP and from the 'Memories' recap-episode. Too bad that the quality of YouTube posts isn't always that good, but at least you get an idea of it. I've put a lot of time in this one (my best AMV I've ever made), so I hope you guys will enjoy watching it. Oh and I would love to hear what you think about it :)

..::Kira::..

My RahXephon " A Xephon tale " AMV

Signature Image

K_DASH2

K_DASH2

Jukumba

Good!

Melhor isso do que nada!!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

nice!

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Well I have not heard of this anime before but nevertheless this is quite an impressive OP. Great job man! Thanks for your hard work :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

kick ass man! sweet AMV

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

hey very nice! i love it, just i need better quality overall if great! love the song, i'm gonna search ofr it!

Signature Image

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Nicely done ! It really impressive ! Xelent !

Signature Image

It's pretty good, but if you could've, you should get rid of the subtitles and the text. I don't know about anyone else, but that bothers me. :\

Signature Image

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

looked very cool! thanx for sharing!
altho never heard of the anime before.......... but ill keep my eyes open for it!

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Nice job. I have not seen the anime, but I have read some of the manga

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

LacusClyne306

LacusClyne306

*Fields Of Hope*

wow...nice n cool...even though i dunno tat anime...>.<...the song was interesting....u really got potential^^...nice job

Signature Image
First u must decide,then u must follow through."
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love and also
GundamModelClub, Member of Kira and Cagalli, Member of The-Red-Knight, Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

nice...! i really like it..! :)

Signature Image

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

good choice of music and anime. When you make an AMV it's usually a good idea to use RAW videos rather than fansubbed vids because you end up with subtitles at the bottom. Also it is better to avoid using scenes from the opening or ending sequence, again because of text in the middle of the screen.

Excellent effort and very good timing. Keep up the good work.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

cool man! i didnt know got such new robot zone anime^_~
i will research more about it^^

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

The text really bothers me!
But all in all really good AMV!
Thanks!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

cool...good job...speechless! :)

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Thanx to all who has already replied. I really appreciate it ! Oh and to the people who complained about the text, well ...
1) I dunno how to get rid of it
2) I think that the text belonging to the original OP isn't all that irritating ... makes it look more like a real OP.
---> But I understand what you meant :)

Ok, thanx again for all the replies you already gave ! Ja-na ^^

..::Kira::..

Signature Image

ShinoMatrix

ShinoMatrix

to infinity and beyond

*sigh*

If you had used the DVD version of this you would not have had the problem of text anywhere (as most DVD collections also include textless opening and endings)... and it would have been the right thing to do.

Well, nonetheless, if I ignore that fact, plus that it's in YouTube (I was impressed that it didn't butcher the sync of your video because it does that to a lot of other videos), I gotta say you have a knack for beat sync at least... conceptually, an opening video really only has to wow the audience and not really have much sort of message/relevance, and I think you did just that.

Make more... become better.

Signature Image

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

I really actually want to see it, I am not a fan of RahXephon, I actually have never seen it, but I am a big fan of Erementar Gerad, and I want to see how it is used in this amv... Maybe next time you should try RahXephon music with Erementar Gerad!

Oh my Love that was just wonderful, I LOVED IT ! OMG ! That is such a great video ! I loved the song, the tempo was just perfect for me. I love the scenes in this video, it my favorite RahXephon video here, and im not just saying that. The song was a happy fast pased song, and the timing and everything was great. Yeah your character is so cool, and the girl in the yellow dress is cool to. You have such a great vision and talent for videos my love. I just love watching your videos. I LOVED IT ! Thankyou for sharing my love ! I comment on it in Youtube, voted 5 out of 5 stars, and favorited it ! Love You !

Your LoverGirl, Lacus

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.