Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga Watchlist/Review? - Minitokyo

Manga Watchlist/Review?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

(I sure hope I don't get whomped for posting this in the wrong place... ^_^')

I was wondering if it might be possible to have separate watchlist and review features for manga. I find reviews for manga series especially helpful from places like amazon.com (when they have them!) and I'm sure MT-ers could weigh in with some useful advise on their favorite series. since manga don't have naything like voice actors or soundtracks, the review form would be a lot simpler.

It's probably a lot of additional work for the mod-sama-tachi, I know; I just wanted to suggest it, since i wondered if other people on MT agreed with me. (*^.^*)

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Reviews for manga are allowed as long as the series has a category on MT (for example, there is a review written for the +Anima manga.) If the series doesn't exist on MT you can always request it in the same manner as always.
For manga reviews, three of the four sections are just as relevant and should be filled out accordingly. For the 'sound' there has been some debate over what to use in it's stead for a manga review - in particular, (Minitokyo Review members have been discussing it for a while, so you might want to check the group's guestbook for some ideas.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.