Yorushiku onegai-shimas (pardon my japrish ^^)

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Cancel

Hi all, I'm Kidder, your neighbourhood friendly Mod. I'm not much good at html so I'll let fluke take care of most of that.

I'll be keeping track of the Nanashi releases of both the Eureka 7 anime and manga. Those of you that follow Nanashi fansubs know that their releases are quite infrequent (but of the highest quality), so it's hard to predict when they'll release a new episode or volume. I'll try to keep you guys up to date on releases with maybe a short plot outline for new episodes if you don't mind spoliers ^_^.

The airing of Eureka 7 in Japan has reached episode 47 (!) with episode 48 being aired on the 26th of March. The most recent Nanashi fansub release was episode 32 on the 16th of March. I expect episode 33 to be released sometime next week.

Anyways I hope our group and Eureka 7 become more popular in MT and don't forget to let us know if you have any Eureka 7 related art, scans or news.

Cheers,
Kidder

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.