Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Peach Girl' Anime or Manga? - Minitokyo

'Peach Girl' Anime or Manga?

Tagged under Peach Girl

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

I just finished watching the series 'Peach Girl'. I must admit that I was hooked after the watching the first few episodes. XP I don't think it'll be licensed here in the U.S. for quite some time, if at all, but I've become a fan. XD

So now I'm interested in picking up the manga, but am wondering if it's even worth looking into. Does the manga follow the same storyline as the anime? If you've watched the anime and read the manga, which one would you recommend? Is the manga worth purchasing?

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm...really? I didn't know that there was an anime! I've only read the manga. I've heard of it being turned into a Taiwanese drama done with real actors though. The manga is a love story, right? The art is pretty good and I think that it's an alright manga.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Teehee! I watched the first four episodes and was hooked as well! However, my fansub anime source (my male cousin) wasn't as interested in it so that's all of the anime that I ever saw. However, I did read the manga which was also quite good! I don't know about purchasing the manga, but it was a good read! ^_^'

Signature Image

Kelena

Kelena

Quote by fawna-chanHm...really? I didn't know that there was an anime! I've only read the manga. I've heard of it being turned into a Taiwanese drama done with real actors though. The manga is a love story, right? The art is pretty good and I think that it's an alright manga.

I actually watched fansubed episodes. Yeah, it is a live action show in Taiwan. Right again, the manga is also a love story. The manga is just alright? Hmm....

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

oh man...yea...I must admit..I was hooked aswell...It is such a great episodes...hmmm...I should search for the magna....it might be te same...I think.. o_O...but it might be funny as the episodes to...hehe :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

alchemyman

Cao Pi

Peach Girl? Interesting. If people like the anime then I guess I have to watch it myself to see how good it is.

merged: 03-31-2006 ~ 03:17pm
Peach Girl? Interesting. If people like the anime then I guess I have to watch it myself to see how good it is.

merged: 03-31-2006 ~ 03:17pm

This is something I would like some people to check out

Kelena

Kelena

Quote by alchemyman

It is definitely a 'must see' if you like dramatic, 'real life' anime. :)

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I've never actually read or seen the Peach Girl manga/anime, but with all these great reviews, I think I may have to deviate from my regulars and give it a go!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

I've seen/read both and I have to say that the manga was much better. I just find there wasn't enough time to explain or let the plot develop in the anime. It doesn't do the story justice.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.