Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Many Are Vegetarians? - Minitokyo

How Many Are Vegetarians?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

KuramasExlover

KuramasExlover

Rabbit Steps

All right the post is as simple as opening a can of soda........How many are vegetarians? Why become one? Why not eat meat?

:)See Simple

There doesn't always have to be an end to something

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

*raises hand* Mee! Save the cows~~

How many I am: one (1)

Why I am: Because of the cruelty that goes on at slaughter houses. I've seen a video by Peta (don't get me wrong, I don't like Peta very much at all :P) that showed the worst stuff that goes on... it's quite horrifying O_o Google "Meet Your Meet" if you wanna see what I mean...

Why not eat meat: Because eating meat indirectly supports the people that are torturing those animals.

So there's why, as much as I don't like the torture it goes on. So, if millions of people stopped buying meat because of the cruelty, then either less torture is done (preferred) or the companies'd go broke. Bwahahaha....

I am a vegetarian (I do eat cruelty free eggs and cheese)
I have been a vegetarian since I was 17 (13 years ago)

Why?: I don't eat meat for moral reasons, the above poster outlines the cruely very well, so I won't repeat it. In addition to the cruelty to animals I also believe that not eating meat is one of the best things I can do to preserve humanity on the Earth.

I urge anyone considering becoming a vegetarian to do a lot of research on the subject. I'm certain that the scientific facts about being a vegetarian will convince you it's the right choice.

Thanks for creating this thread!

Oh my god! the video is horrifying, thanks you for sharing with me... I will try not to eat meat, i would want to become a vegetarian too... It`s too cruel for using these methods to kill the animals! Haiz i nv knw they are kill like these!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

XD i want to be a vege because i want to try to follow the way of the fighting monks as hard as it can

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I'm not a vegetarian but I respect those that are. I don't always eat meat. I eat seafood, vegetables and other varieties of food. If there's a balance in the food-chain, I'm ok with that.
For the methods of killing animals, I also seen pictures and watch a video about that, yes..it's cruel but we omnivore have to get meat from some animals. There has to be other ways of getting meat than just becoming vegetarian, thats how things are.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I respect vegetarians and really like their ideas and reasons. Still, I don't choose to be a vegetarian for hree reasons. One: I happen to like turkey, which is the only meat I eat. Two: I don't believe strongly enough in the beliefs that vegetarians base their entire being on. Therefore, I don't think I deserve to be called a vegetarian for purely health reasons rather than a strive for ending animal cruelty. Three: My culture has prided itself in meat culinary arts, so my familiy would not let me become a pure vegetarian, for it will also deprive my system of many essential vitamins.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

you live longer and healthier, less cancer rate, so less pain overall... the easiest thing to lose is your health - but gaining it back is a different story ^__^

-repeat-

DarkValkerie

DarkValkerie

aka Spirit~

im not a picky eater or anything, but my dad is. and if you arnt accustomed to eating meat, and are forced to do it everyday... its a pain... i always argue that eating vegtables is the same thing as eating meat, because the building blocks (cells) are just about the same on both sides. i can even say that eating meat might be better than eating vegtables, because at least meaty things can run/express their feelings, but plants are just there, and unable to do anything. now, dont get me wrong... im not against being a vegtarian or anything, just that i dont happen to be one myself, but ive gone through the life of being just about forced to eat vegtables enough to know that it really just depends on the person and how you were raised i guess....

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.