Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana 24 - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana 24

Group announcement by Sword-Shana-lily

page 1 of 1 11 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

T_T IT"S OVER!

SHAKUGAN NO SHANA has finished its last episode. I'm sure everyone has enjoyed this spectaclar series.

Inside the Seireiden, the battle between Wilhelmina and Bel Peol rages on while Shana faces off against Hecate. As for the rest.. Heheh! NO SPOILERS! Catch it if you wanna know!

I found this series nice. And guys, With the series ending doesnt mean that SSL won't be active! In fact, we'll be more active than ever, updating you with the news of the upcoming movie!

http://www.shakugan.com/ Has annouced that a movie will be coming up so fans, STAY TUNED!

Signature

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Great news ^_^ Thanks Bj0rn-chan ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

so fast...
lol

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

So I guess the rumours of S2 isn't in the works. Actually, I'm kinda glad to be honest it isn't another crazy long running series. I like series to end, unlike American Soap Opera's. =)

My 2 cents,
Ali

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back and repeat

---Rush, Snakes & Arrows, "Far Cry"

Jason9811

Jason9811

Graphics Designer

Yeah this was going to happen as soon as the show was over there was going to be a movie...they have shown that as the bad guys escaped. The old 'we will return' game. Just cant wait. This episode really impressed me having all 3 battles in one episode. They just savored the best for last, it payed off!

-Jason-

omg a movie ;o; mitai yo

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

thank you for the new!

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

I really wanna watch the show... but My comp is so slow! I just wanna HIT it!

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

I love the show and how it ended. COuldn't have ended any better... hmm a movie... i'd like to see a large clear version of alistor :D ....
maybe im wishing to much.

Who's gonna get the series set when it omes out? I Do believe that im gonna buy it :)

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Well~ I believe that I'll get it. Its a series worth getting. But perhaps I'll get it after I save enough. =)

Signature

i cant wait untill the movieeeee :D:D:D:D:D:D i really wanna see whats is going to happen between shanaxYuuji and all the othersssss :p:P

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.