Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FMA wallpaper-Lust - Minitokyo

FMA wallpaper-Lust

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

well i've worked on this one for some while, it's lust from Full metal alchemist
i vectored her and tried making somthing, but i'm kinda repeativ

but what do you guys think of it?

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1803/lustwalliev3smaller0ut.th.jpg

if you want you could rate it from 0 to 10

edited i made it into a 1600x1200 size now, and made the vector bigger to
the BG is abit different, but still the same colour and brushes i guess

here it is, vote this one

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6448/lustwalliev3besttilnow3ok.th.jpg

(i just rezised it ABIT, so it could upload it)

what do you think?

It is time for you to drown

seems great, i love the textured feel the brushes give the character. My only complaint is that Lust herself is way to small.

Signature Image

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Hm...I think I'd like to see the text more streamlined; for now it looks a bit scattered.

& ::vector propoganda:: If you're going to vector, why not make a larger wall? :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

looks good so fare tell me when its done k?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SharinganKnightseems great, i love the textured feel the brushes give the character. My only complaint is that Lust herself is way to small.

to small?
well i can make it bigger for the people on the net( i my self will use it in a smaller form)

and blusake what do you mean wit hstreamed lines ?
(my english is dont so good so i dont understand everything, like some words i dont know)

any other advice to mke it better?

It is time for you to drown

I like the concept - you words pose a very good point for Lust - she is a fantastic character - there needs to be more Lust in the world... ahha by that I mean the character drawings etc. XP

Can't wait to see the end :D

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

OooOOoo.. i liek the texture of the wall XD XD
pretty cool ne XD XD yeahh i kinda agree with sharinganknight too. the character is kinda small..making the wallie empty..

the fints are nice :) but it's scattered..

anyway GANBATE! Q(^^Q) keep it up!1
ur doing great! XD XD

Signature

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Like akazookin also said, the text is a bit scattered. Scattered elements in walls can be distracting from the main image. So what I recommend is that you focus the text in one place.

I guess you scattered the text to fill in the empty space, but if you use a larger vector of Lust you should have no problem filling space.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

the sign is too small, and the chara should cover more of the wall so that it wouldn't look that empty.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Mmm, the background is pretty nice, nice use of abstract and grunge brushes, no complains about it.

About the vector, i dont need to point that the vector can be bigger and look better,maybe you can make it cover almost all the right part, then just blend it.

The text, i think the font dont fit with the background,something more classic like Times can make the trick, also like blue sake says, you can focus the text in one place, something like:

Lust [Big text]
Where will i go...when i die...? [Small text you can add some fancy effect to it]

Hope it helps and hope you get what i mean. Good luck

K I R A B O S H I !

Jokoro

Jokoro

Hmm...

It looks alright to me. The background of the wall fits in with Lusts personality and background. Other than that i'd give it a A-Ok 8 rating. Also the character image could be a bit bigger.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.