Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wannabie teinix(Belive or not they wrote it this way) - Minitokyo

Wannabie teinix(Belive or not they wrote it this way)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Do you have those who speak like this in your close circle of friend. They how try to prove everyone that they are like adult when they are 10 and speak funnily like a exsample in finish like this
You can identify that kind of persone from this in finish we don't use letters like c,g,w,x,y,z in our ordinary - vocabulary but they use them all the time they just change all k to x, all the s to z, v to w and change some sounds like ksi to x. They all so use words like "daa" all kind of english word that they can in their all day speaking. You can't understand how horrible and stupid it sound. I don't have any against that but they don't seem to realize that they don't sound more like adolts and that they are not cooler that way, to speak the truth they are the opposide of that they want to be. And I'm curious that are there people like this or anything like them in other countries. I all most forget behold the pit of all teinixes in finland the ii2

IHQDAA SIIS ihQQ m00n niiQ nii teiniX lololo

Quote by norjalainenIHQDAA SIIS ihQQ m00n niiQ nii teiniX lololo

just niin. Siis exactly

hi

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.