Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana Movie - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana Movie

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

The official Japanese Shakugan no Shana homepage has announced plans for a Shakugan no Shana theatrical motion picture.

this is all for now....but still tracking until when it is released...good for us that Shakugan no Shana has a movie that we can enjoy, and I know almost everyone will be excited about this awesome news...

www.shakugan.com

Source: Moon Phase, Animanation, Animenewsnetwork

woot. shana is awsome! cant wait

There is a Shakugan no Shana MOVIE in the works?! Yay! You are right about getting excited, I know I am. That's very good news. I don't suppose there's any hints yet when it's coming out...? :D

That's good to hear that Shana-chan will have her own movie :D

Hmm btw, sorry if its out of topic... will there be Shakugan no Shana season 2?... I can't read japanese so its hard for me to find out :p. It's because somehow i felt like season 1 was kind of incomplete.

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i cant wait to see it even tho it might take a year for the dvd to come out and then they sub it i just want to see it since shakugan no shana is such a good series

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well, it's good news I guess. I'm waiting for the last episode of the TV serie to come out, then I'll have the whole thing and I will watch it. From what a saw so far (parts of a few random episodes) it's really nothing great, but I seriously hope it will prove me wrong and be a awesome serie. Anyway it's a good thing the movie will come out, will watch it also :P

up up and away

I'm a couple of episodes away from the end also. Right about now I'm hoping they aren't going to kill the ending by leaving it incomplete, but I have a feeling they are >_>. Well I guess it's not too bad if they're going to make a movie for it XP

isnt today the end of Shana?

I'm very excited to hear that, I didn't t like the last episode, i think there should be more. But thats great if there will be a movie.

The announcement was at the end of the last episode too. Bet it was a way of saying, "We know the ending to the series sucked, so come watch the movie and we'll finish it."

Signature Image

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

WOO HOO! I can't wait, till it comes out ^.^ I some Shakugan no Shana subbing group gives it subtitles and let us download it ^_^ Until then, I'll be watching Shakugan no Shana... because I'm still only on the 5th one >.<

NightAngel

A dream box

I've heard about it. It's a good thing they'll do asewuel in the form of a movie. Can't waikt till it gets here.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

A movie! I'm looking forward to it!

Rosette-chan

Rosette-chan

koneko Dai chan

That's a great news! I love this serie! so I can't wait to watch it! :D

I hope it has english sub.

I <3 SHANA : D

Glad to know there is a movie coming for this series.

Do you guys think the movie will be stand-alone or a continuation of the series?

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Yay for Shana Movie!
I also cannot wait for the movie to come out.

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

Omg...! :o
if what u said is true than i can't wait the movie to be released X-O
This is one of my favorite anime :)
so i can't miss the movie ;)

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

great news for shana fans, but I also hope there would be a season 2

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i cant wait for the movie but it will probably take a year b4 the dvd is out and they can sub it. it probably is going to be stand alone like many of the other anime movies.

steffic

steffic

i l!ve a beaUtiFuL Life

i really hope the movie will be out soon.. n hope it's much better than other anime based movie.. i really like shana..! n they say mebbe they will make another season for the tv series? ^-^

~to the one i love, prepare to die~ Oboro.
EXTERNAL IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR. PLEASE USE Signature Image instead.
~thx to soujiokita for tis beautiful sig^^

Yup I hope it'll out soon and in English

Yeah it's better if there's a second season

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.