Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana Movie - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana Movie

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

Isint it this year ? :P

merged: 10-03-2007 ~ 11:20pm
Btw the movie was made ages ago :P sesson 2 is airing on the 5th october in japan.
and i think the movie is a retell of seeson 1 still im still gonna see what its like apparently the movie goes on for 66mins
Still cant wait for sesson 2 =D

merged: 10-04-2007 ~ 03:19am
Toot Guys i just found http://www.fullreleases.com/NewMembers/full-ddl-download-serial-crack-torrent-new-Shakugan-No-Shana-Movie.php?search=Shakugan+No+Shana+Movie where you can download the movie wonder if its really or a virus ah well worth a shot

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

movie was released on 2007-04-21 i believe, but subbed version wasn't released until yesterday; it's done pretty well, it being a retelling of the first season, and second season airs 2007-10-04 today in japan

HD version available also

he~he~he

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Meh so i was half right :P

merged: 10-07-2007 ~ 05:31am
anyone got any idea when there gonna sub season 2 ?

You might have already found one, but Eclipse is subbing season 2

Site - http://eclipse.no-sekai.de

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Must.... watch....
*Looks at eclipse*

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Oh yea they're also subbing Hayate no Gotoku! which I like (it's a comedy/romance but it's pretty original)

OMg that's great!

merged: 04-12-2008 ~ 03:41pm
OMG CAN"T WAIT TO WATCH IT!

merged: 04-12-2008 ~ 03:41pm
OMG CAN"T WAIT TO WATCH IT!

Syill didn't seen it..ehhh

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse
I am a member of Colorfull Wallies.
Wings-Lovers

COOL hehehehe

I wonder if they are going to make another movies ?

wonder when third season going to come out

jns

jns

Fabulous MAX!

This is great news ^^ Does anyone know if the novels are already finished.. Cos if so teh movie would be the conclusion to the story

Signature Image

It already finished ?

first time I heard about it.............
why the novel translation got to stop, it a total shame. I hope I'm wrong.

it's already out.....

wasin

wasin

master W

I LIKE TO WACTH IT SHANA MOVIE

SUPER ATTACK

Too bad there isn't a dub for this movie yet.

uuh~ i hope it's nice~

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I would definetely watch it. I love Shakugan No Shana

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

shakugan no shana OVA 3

I'm a couple of episodes away from the end also. Right about now I'm hoping they aren't going to kill the ending by leaving it incomplete, but I have a feeling they are >_>. Well I guess it's not too bad if they're going to make a movie for it XP

xiawyeong311

xiawyeong311

Jenn Phantohive

yeah...cool..i can't wait for it

Visit my Anime Blog parts Blog at http://widgetoolstique.blogspot.com

ell, it's good news I guess. I'm waiting for the last episode of the TV serie to come out, then I'll have the whole thing and I will watch it. From what a saw so far (parts of a few random episodes) it's really nothing great, but I seriously hope it will prove me wrong and be a awesome serie. Anyway it's a good thing the movie will come out, will watch it also :P

merged: 07-07-2010 ~ 12:41pm
i really hope the movie will be out soon.. n hope it's much

Yeah ! when it come out ?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.