Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be? - Minitokyo

Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be?

Tagged under Fate/stay night

whose master would you want to be

Saber
174 votes
Rider
55 votes
Archer
66 votes
Berserker
9 votes
Assassin
13 votes
Caster
21 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

thaikuching

thaikuching

lost_heaven

Archer for sure! From the 1st time I saw him, I already like him. He's hot, strong, has some variations for his move, good both swords and bow, mysterious, God of Hell, cool, seiyuu's good too, he serves Rin very well and they seem to know each other feelings. Too bad he died >.<

I'd take Archer....because he is the sexiest of all the servants. XD And if I don't know the characters, I'd take a caster because I find magic stronger than swords..somehow...
:)

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Archer definitely. i like his attitude. his design was awesome too. his fight with Berserker was the best dual in the series imo.

Heh, I keep seeing Archer and Saber posts, If I had to choose, I'd pick Assassin! Having Caster summon him was a major waste of his potential. For being a low mana'd servant, his swordplay was fantastic against Sabers. However, I'm still surprised there isn't an option for Lancer, or Gilgamesh... I know almost anyone would want Gilgamesh as their Archer Servant, because he's just wickedly cool.

this is a very hard one, i like saber becuz she is cute and is the most powerful and a good conversationalist, archer was my favourite but after seeing gilgamesh i realised that he was a keeper powerwise. Caster on the other hand can summon a servant 2, so basically i cud have 2 servants by my side and berserker has to be killed 12 times, (even tho some attacks can kill him 12 times in one sweep). If it came down to it id choose caster since she would summon another servant for me, which would be gilgamesh. Muwhahahahahah.

Leonne

Leonne

dfiler of soulz

saber~ arthuria is the best XD

Saber because of she is beautiful, powerful, and. . .beautiful!

Rider most definetly, shes loyal and she can really move especially her phantom which pretty freakin cool with the blood and all.

yep yep archer ftw XD

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

i would like to choose Saber to be my servant of course...hehe, she is so...cute and the best class servant ^^

Signature

I'm afraid I'm limited to word of mouth here, as despite my being a big TYPE-MOON fan I've not yet seen any of the series (avoiding fansubs, but am hoping that it'll be liscenced for the U.S. in the months to come) but based on what I know of the characters through comentaries, visuals, etc. I'm going to say -- Rider!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I choose to be saber's master. She is so determined, cute, and strong!

berserker , but i'm smarter than him :D

saber or rider... cute and hot ...both are highly skilled....and would give them mana everyday in bed at night....hehehe

Simple. Rider <3

I LOVE ARCHER !
HE IS SO THOUGHFUL!
although he is a bit not obedient~~
HE IS SO CUTE ACTUALLY!
as he cannot really argue with RIN~~
HE is so handsome at the same time!
as he save RIN so GREATLY~~

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Totally want to be Gilgamesh's Master, sadly he isn't in the poll. His Gate of Babylon is just fantastic. Archer and Saber is tied after him, Archer was great on episode 14, The unlimited blade works was groovy ^_^, or Saber, she's a powerful servent, cute, and I wouldn't mind repleneshing her mana anyday (the game version not the anime) . ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Archer of course. I like how he fight with berserker with his skill. Waaay... cool....

Archer of course because he is indeed Shirou and he is much more stronger than any of the heros even Saber.Because he has a imagination power and he could do anything if it wasn't Berserker. He killed Berserker for 5 times.
Remember how Shirou supports Saber when she is weak of course Archer (Shirou) is much smarter and powerful than Saber.

Ooo tuff one...I believe I would choose Archer, :D

If I had to choose a class, I'd pick:
Archer, because Shirou's "Unlimited Blade Works" owns and Gilgamesh is just insane. Besides long-range fighters are always deadly.

If I had to pick a character, it would be Ms. King Arthur, because Avalon is god-mode.

saber - main protagonist...nice color scheme...royal+loyal knight....sure
archer - main protagonist back to the past...able to make stuff as he wishes...sure
lancer - always LOVE lance-usage...easy going attitude...sure+
berserker - hit me and u die...TANK...second choice++
caster - magic/spell usage...could always curse a few ppl and throw them some fireball...third choice+
assassin - likeD samurai /blade usage a long time...starting to find some new interest...calculating is good....but too cool isnt... not my style =(
rider - she got the look for sure...very felxible...but just not my style...=(

overall...i would choose to be berserker's....BUT...if i can...i would choose to be the mighty loli-grail Ilya's master...FOR SURE....she is just too cute and too devious~!~!~!

bakan3ko

Baka-chan desu.

archer, rider, saber, or assassin XD mainly rider and archer, but they're all really strong and amazing ^__^

antonyo

antonyo

Marko

I wanna be the Saber

La venganza conduce directamente al Infierno

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.