Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be? - Minitokyo

Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be?

Tagged under Fate/stay night

whose master would you want to be

Saber
174 votes
Rider
55 votes
Archer
66 votes
Berserker
9 votes
Assassin
13 votes
Caster
21 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Hitorigoto

Hitorigoto

Flame haze of heaven

It Would Have to be...
The one and only...
Rider! :)
Besides, next to saber, she has the 2nd best reason for obtaining the holy grail, a Superpowered hougu and noble fantasm, as well as being one of the more capable servants, and last but especially not least: Uber sexiness and a pair of stunningly beautiful eyes. As u can see, she would be more than a servant to me, i think you'll understand... ;)

XD XD Signature ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\signatureeh3.gif
Thanks for everything, my friends.

hitsugaya18

hitsugaya18

Ice Swordsman

personally i would have liked to be lancers master because he was just awsome with the glaive.

Saber all the way - cute, strong, dead loyal.

Alternateives would be Archer or Gilgamesh. So strong :)

Leonne

Leonne

dfiler of soulz

umm there is no lancer on the poll....

saber one of mi all time fav! I love her character. One of the few tough female characters in the anime world. with an knightly aura. strong-willed, independent and majestic! So i wish to work with her!

Rider because she's awesome xD

Archer would be second.....because his voice actor's awesome xD

Assassin would be third.....because his sword is awesome xD

archer, i love archer, he is my favorite servant, he is one of the coolest ones, archer is cool and calm, he is badass and some what arrogant but i still like him the most

I would go with rider, she uses a combats style i prefer and she is hot to boot. There is no way i could lose with that

lol saber because she is someone i respect xD... probably a good role model or a best friend xD

KLY

KLY

//Dark Feline

Archer.. his blade work was so awesome.. and he could kill berserker 4 times without breaking a sweat! sadly he broke is mana though.. =(

Darkness isn't frightening.
It is the bright light of judgement that dreads me!
Purr...

Hands down, with out a doubt, ARCHER! He can practically shoot ANYTHING he can hold from his bow and on top of that, he. is. HANDSOME! I totally love him.

XeFear

May the goddess blesses you.

Saber-jung ^ ^

Saber or Archer;
diffifult, but I'd say Archer since he's really cool!

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Saber would be my first pick, she's the noblest of the knights

Signature

Aereol

Just looking around

At first i think it would be Berserker because he strong that almost killed Saber (if Shirou hadn't saved her) also he had 12 lives (right?) but the only disadvantage of being Berserker's master is you had enough mana to control him also (I think) is that you have to be a pretty advanced sorcerer.

In the end I think Saber would be the best because of her combat skills, loyalty to her master, coolness and she's pretty

I liked the personality of both archer and assassin. too bad on the anime assassin didn't have enough mana to actually do a super duper special attack XD
Even though i would actually prefer to have caster's master as a servant that guy could really do some major beatup and all he needed was an enchanment for his hands XD

Archer

Archer for me, since I like the Tohsaka Rin/Archer combination most of all anyway xD!

I like saber to be mine and i vote for her . but If I want to be a servant , I will choose to be Archer > You ask why ? THE ANSWER IS : he spoke english in that episode like dante in devil may cry >haha so coool

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

Rider!...she's kind of look like T-elos (Xenosaga Episode III...KOS-MOS there too...)...so Rider is my vote...
Caster is second...well
look at this fanart then you know what was i talking about...http://kibako2.anime-forge.net/akibakko-118198599978177-thumbnail.jpg
(that pic didn't made by me)
dot end

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

waaa nobody though of my plan..

MY PLAN
1. Get berserker as the servant to climb up to the holy grail
2. Be the first to take the holy grail
3. Make the wish: Bring saber back to life in our time next to me
to be my wife

mouhahahaha
do.0b (now you all think i m some kind of freak or something) right?

Rider, she's got the skillz and the pony. Not to mention the prettiest hair.

I go totally Archer. He's super cool but too bad he was super nerfed in the anime.

Spoiler (show)

He killed several servants in the game, including Gilgamesh. Also, the catalyst to summon him is the only one in the world jewel used by Rin to save Shirou's live, since Archer is future Shirou. So that makes Rin the only master for Archer.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Archer. I love his character, and I've always been into archery, so yeah :D

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.