Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be? - Minitokyo

Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be?

Tagged under Fate/stay night

whose master would you want to be

Saber
174 votes
Rider
55 votes
Archer
66 votes
Berserker
9 votes
Assassin
13 votes
Caster
21 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

I'll go with the minority and say "Rider". Besides being gorgeous, she's got good skills.

I would really like to be saber's master coz she is my fave char and also coz she is so cool and beautiful

actually i like saber..but..i think she's too cool for me..maybe i can't stand up with it..so, i choose archer instead..he's cool..and handsome..thehehehe...and i think he's a easy-going type..

First choice, is... like most of people here, is Saber. Why ? She really has a knighthood with her, very loyal, and of course, very cute ^^a
But from the best battle scene, I would prefer Archer. Why ? His 'Unlimited Blade Works' is really awesome. His fight with Berserker is the best fight scene I saw in Fate/Stay Night. And he support Shirou too, even he didn't admit it with honest ^^a

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

Rider as she fits my personal style the best of all the servants (I favor finesse and agility heavily). She also has ranged attacks (like when she dragged Shirou up that tree, after impaling him with a thrown spike) and her noble phantasm gives her good flexibility. Over all she seems like the most balanced and flexible servant.

Caster would be second place since I favor magic a lot as well. And Archer would be third because of his mixture of ranged and melee attacks.

Saber. She's my favourite.

Of Archer or Saber, so that always me and identified with the arqueros and teachers of the sword and I think something similar

Arrrgh I opted for Rider when I saw this thread first, BEFORE I saw FSN... now that I seen it I'd definitely opt for Saber. Saber is just awesome in EVERY aspect for me rofl xD She pwns d^~^

i would want to be sabers master... like.. i practice to draw her, it took me a long time to draaw her perfectly but.... itz still look nice.. im not showing of^^... and saber is like the coolest anime character i know..

Soroga

Soroga

Is busy again

woohoo! go saber ^_^

^_^

I would want to be Riders master and maybe Saber but Rider kicks ass for looks :P

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I prefer Caster. Why? She's pretty, and her magic is so damn powerful. Any other good reason? ^^

MyaKayKhine

MyaKayKhine

Nayuki

I will take Archer!I think he is cool and faithful.He had given his life not only for his master,Rin, but also for his friends,who is his enemies.But i also like Saber too!

it was either saber or rider for me, but in the end, saber just pretty much pwns all the other servents in all respects XD

Either Archer or Saber

Signature

Saber and Archer. hahaha. i Love both of them!

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

Saber or Archer because Saber is cool she could teach how to use a sword XD ...
and Archer because well he is Shirou Emiya :)
and he could teach me how to use projection which is cool :D

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I wanna be Archer's master because his powers are pretty awesome and he's my fave character in the show!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Saber or Rider.

Saber's the coolest. Simple as that.

Rider wasn't necessarily evil, she just had an ass of a master, plus she's uber sexy.

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Berserker rocks, after all he is hercules as his epic spirit, the greek hero that has done the 12 labors

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Saber... if not Saber it would be Rider!

Kimberley

xoxo

Archer! he doesn't really disagree / fight with his master, and he seems fun to be around.

4n0th1n9

4n0th1n9

se7en

If we were to choose from this anime (war) where the Archer was unknown, then I would select him.
Reason be, is that his ability allows him to imagine, and execute Noble Phantasms, and thus there is no limit to his strength!
From just one shot he threw Berserker on defense, and took so many lives from him.
So to put it, he's fast, agile, and has a well of power untapped.
With the right master, and jewels, his combat skills alone would keep all at a distance, and being an archer, that's the prefer ed combat style.
Yes Saber has incredible power, but just to summon her sword takes forever.
Berserker, well he just rushes in all Physical, nothing else, amazing he even lasted that long.
Lancer, way too open, for using a double handed weapon.
Rider, basically a ninja, and can easily be detected by archers senses.
Caster is a mage, long range, and weak physical.
So overall Archer is top choice, and as we all saw they depend on masters, so weak master then servant class wouldn't matter.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I defitnly would want be saber's.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.