Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be? - Minitokyo

Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be?

Tagged under Fate/stay night

whose master would you want to be

Saber
174 votes
Rider
55 votes
Archer
66 votes
Berserker
9 votes
Assassin
13 votes
Caster
21 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

Saber but if there would be others then Caster and Rider would be my next fave...

who would not like saber as a servant! haha! i lurve this anime! :D

i like the way she talks! haha

Saber, she is a strong person but she also has a soft side to her.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I would become a master. Probably I choose is Saber. If she teamed up with me. I will train her well especially in close combat.

Signature Image

Archer... he's so cool...
if he hadn't been here, Emiya wouldn't have had his blades! :p

While there's life, there's hope

Archer his the coolest servant i ever see

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

saber she is strong and fast though if you could chose 2 it would be awsome after saber my choice would be archer

why you didnt add gigamesh in the pick?

merged: 06-29-2009 ~ 08:44am

merged: 06-29-2009 ~ 08:45am

o0--Butterfly--0o

o0--Butterfly--0o

Flutterby Lullaby

Caster~! She's just pure amazing =]
Berserker is 100% Hench, which a capital "H".. <3

Archer: for no other reason other than he's a total hunk.
Although, no complaints here if I ended up with Saber.

saber!..
strongest...
coolest anime character...

To be practical, I'll have to go by the majority and take Saber, simply because she's of the most balanced of classes. Strong, fast, enduring, highly-resistant to magic and armed with a phenomenal Noble Phantasm; Saber's also relatively easy to work with, being very stoic and possessing a loyal warrior's mentality. By all means, she's among the best of servants, next to Gilgamesh.

Though if I wished to pick a Servant out of personal inclination, rather than practicality, I'll have to take Medea the Caster. A powerful sorcerer, she could easily craft magical items and entire areas to enhance her own already-potent magic, which makes up for her lack of physical fortitude. Her own noble phantasms, including the Argon Coin, could come in very handy as well, if used correctly. The only real problem would have to be her personality; unless you show her great consideration and fairness, Medea won't hesitate to stab you in the back. Nevertheless, she's still my favorite of characters.

i can't choose i like rider, saber and archer (beserker is retarded)

Saber....she is the BEST!
luv to be archer's master too

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Why is there no Lancer in the poll? lancer is still the best and his Gae Bolg is the weapon comparing to berserker's or saber's

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

saber..of course.. I like her swords...
her twisted personalities, and her boldness

WAhhh no lancer? Haha Lancer would be perfect for me, since I'm more of a close ranged fighter he could back me up from behind, n he is able to do close ranged combat too so it works both ways.

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

Raider 'cause she has a nice body

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

K-YKY-Z

K-YKY-Z

i love anime ^_^ V

me? of course i will choose saber instead other else....
arturia pendragon has the will of stone and the bravery like the lion and she also very beautifull and her noble phantasm EX-CALIBUR make her attack become stronger than anyone else....and also AVALON make her become UNLIMITED but to be honest I want her not to be my servant but my girlfriend~~~! ^_^V

pax1313

pax1313

I'll always be your servant, Oz.

saber all the way, she's so cool and powerful. i mean dude, she's king arthur! xDD
but if it was posible that he even had master i'd totally go for gilgamesh.

The Will Of The Abyss Shall Keep You From Existence, Dear Alice.--pandora hearts.

1st caster
2nd saber
since they are both female

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

Archer cuz he's my fav and damn cool...^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

Oh my god! Only 8 ppl voted for Berserker? If I had the chance to control such monstrous power as Berserker's, I wouldn't hesitate even for a bit. Whatever, most seem to want a servant for personal pleasure, or is the poll meant to be in such direction? If it's this way I'll take Gilgamesh or Saber, I've fallen for both of them though they're the exact opposites. xD

Any of them really. Each one has shown to be quite good at something.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 147 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.