Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mu-chan: v. Days of Bloom skin - Minitokyo

mu-chan: v. Days of Bloom skin

What do you think of the new skin?

Love it! I'm gonna use it as my MT skin!
3 votes
It's so kawaii! But..
5 votes
Its ok
0 votes
Uhm...
0 votes
Did this come from the trash bin?
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hi ~ hi!
Hope you guys could all view my spring neko[userpage] skin, made by moi~

It's an original art, I found it on the net, but can't remember where.. ^_^'
If anyone knows, please tell me so I may give proper credit. So thank you to whoever cg'ed it.. :D

---------------------
And [here] is a new one I very recenty made [20.04.06], called Sakura .no. Miko (Priestess of Spring).
It features a vector of a geisha, credits go to TokiDoki. The theme revolves around 'celebrating the season of spring'. Yet, I made it monochromatic since I decided to go for a twist. ;)

Your comments and votes are highly appreciated! :)

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

nice! i really really love it!
the cat was really really cute! >.<

as always, thankies so much ka-chan! :D

I've seen that guy before, isn't he on Dragon Ball or something? He's cute tho, and great layout ^-^

Yup, he's on Dragon Ball.. but he looks like her doesn't come from that warfreak anime.. XP cute neko = warfreak anime.. huh?!

Beautiful color scheme, the title makes me happy too :).

"Not all who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Ohh that is a great skin! I just love it! Thanks for sharing! :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Cool idea with the monochromatic color scheme...it works with tokidoki's drawing style
Might want to use a bit more contrast though...maybe make the links black? to make things a little less flat

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I really like the monochromatic feeling of your new userpage. It looks really good. :)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.