Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will it be if all mai-HIME girl change into all guys - Minitokyo

What will it be if all mai-HIME girl change into all guys

Tagged under My-HiME

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Pisaro

Pisaro

Zutto matte kara

I just want to know, if all the maiden in mai-HIME replace by a guys... will you watch it.. how will it looks like if mai-HIME is all guys... yucks.... i'm not dare to think about it. Just feel weird.. how about you all..

The last love song on this little planet~~~ Chise & Shuji...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

The show would be under the "no ratings" category, lol

-repeat-

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Blasphemy!
yes, I will still do, consider if the Masters are sexy girls...I guess I won't mind, the only requirement is that their suits better get redesigned, especially in Mai Otome, just imagine, sexy guys like Albel running around in skirts? Oh shit!
no way...I would still watch it, nut only after a few reviews.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I think it would be a nice anime, but only if the producers pull it off right. I don't think it would be much of a problem, except the roles would have to be swapped around, and all female things (e.g. clothes, romance roles) would have to be converted.

If this was My-Otome though, that would be a problem...

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

MW1

0.0 it will be very funny in a very scary way.....

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I would probably watch it if the plot was great. (Story was one of the main things on why I liked My Hime.) Now, the thought of guys replacing the girls is getting my imagination going. How would the stolen lingerie episode work out? :D

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Hrm... if they guys were hot and the storyline was good, why not? I agree with what kyokujitsu said though... they'd have to switch around the roles...

Teehee, when I first saw the title of this thread, I immediately had some signal go off in my brain... Wasn't there some kind of Sailor Moon spin-off where they turned into guys? XP

Signature Image

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Well, if all the characters were guys, then it wouldn't be called "Mai-HIME." Everything would have to change to fit this. It would be pretty much a sonen anime, which maybe a lil interesting but I dunno. Like most ppl said, the story and the characters have to be "REALLY GOOD" for this to slide.

I think the idea would be a little weird, knowing that Mai-hime was such a gud anime and I luved the "GIRL" characters.

they should be cute and sexy like the girls! :)

Quote by fireflywishes
Teehee, when I first saw the title of this thread, I immediately had some signal go off in my brain... Wasn't there some kind of Sailor Moon spin-off where they turned into guys? XP

Is it the gundam wing pilots? i saw the pic and it was funny! they look weird. :D

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

I can bet you lots of bucks girls will drool for the boys. If we're like that with Shizuru and Natsuki, imagine that if they were boys! XD

Just putting my two cents on the matter.

the first thing is the tittle will also be replaced. not My-Hime. but if the characters is replaced with the guys AND the scene, the story and anything else are not change.................. i don't want to imagine it. just let say that if the storyline is change to fit the 'guy' version, i don't think it's too bad.

Ahh, the fighting and love story can go much further. Will be better than the original one i think.

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

yeah, i think that would be just wrong, it just wouldn't be the same, you know. ratings would go down for sure.

Scary.....in a funny way o_0

Character design would matter a great deal, if it's grown up 'cool handsome fearful' warriors, it'd be fine (though it woudl be lost in countless action anime). If the characters are cute looking kids.... I will pass....

Sansana

Sansana

a green tea lover

That would be great a yaoi ~ Imagine boy Shizuru with his boys harem XD

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

It'll be a sad, sad day :p

I'd still watch it regardless, as long as the action and story are there *and very little yaoi type stuff :P* then i dont see why i woouldnt, that said i have watched past ep 6 of HiME :p

Signature Image

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

I guess I wouldn't be interested in Mai-Hime then...For me it would become the category of anime I do not like at all...I cannot watch yaoi =)

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

LOL! I wont be watching it i guess, cuz im not interested in gay stories ^^

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

Sansana

Sansana

a green tea lover

Haha, then have a look a this (although it's from Otome, it still uses hime characters)

http://okisutoro.sakura.ne.jp/wowo/mai/waka/index.htm

XD

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

...Ah...Well...Maybe...No matter how I try to put a spin on I just don't like it.ShizuruXNatsuki as dudes NOOOOOOO!

well, IF the whole story is redesigned while keeping the main concepts/theories of Mai-HiME, it could be another good action/fantasy shounen anime. something like... dragonballz? but not as crappy.

if they were guys i dont think id watch it

interesting idea

but first they would have to change the title already
wouldn't be hime cos it means princess
what's prince in japanese

i dun mine watching if all the guys are cool looking
imagine there's a pair that's gay !
and of course the babes that are their important one have to good looking too
hahaz ...

and there's the part where mikoto sticking to mai
damn funny if they are guys !

>.<

i think i will die watching this! x_x

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.