Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Grenadier...umm or mmm? - Minitokyo

Grenadier...umm or mmm?

Tagged under Grenadier ~Hohoemi no Senshi~

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

A friend of mine was telling me about this anime called "Grenadier" about some wild west girl with big boobs...ok. 1st of all, I'm not a fan of big boobs or any other sexual conatations in anime--kills the mood, 2nd I was just wandering if it evening worth buying/watching
Any suggestions?

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Grenadier is not going to be one of those animes that could convert non-fans into fans, but for what it's worth it is a rather entertaining show overall. An easy story to follow, funny moments and pretty nice action scenes. Yes this show does focus on Rushuna's bosom, but it's not used in a sexual manner. They do appear quite large, but do play a role in the overall shows theme. Worth at least a watch in my opinion.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

The main character gets points for being one of the few anime girls with big boobs and not have some ugly ass make-up or lipstick though.

Well, the only way I'm watching this is if I either pick up a free DVD, rental, or borrow it from my friend. My friends recommend me to a lot of anime, but I never even watch it. rofl

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

yeah Rushuna is cool, thought the only reason to watch it is for the last episode it has a pretty cool fight sceen. oh yeah and she can reload with her tits thats why there so big

Signature Image

It's not a good series in terms of story, but it's entertaining. I wouldn't recommend buying at $20 a DVD, but rent or find some other way seeing them.

Signature Image

I agree, it's a quite antertaining serie bt really not worth buying, so renting maybe yeah

I watched it on YouTube. I really liked it. Not because of Rushuna's big boobs, personally I think Touka is so much better than her. Its entertaining and there's a lot of pretty good fights. Its a little like the ecchi form of Trigun, with a less complex plot.

Its one of the more entertaining animes i've watched, though it lacks a bit on the story side lol

Signature

Grenadier is an exciting show.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I have the distinct feeling that a thread over two years old, with no real activity in almost a year, is about to get slammed shut after such a needless comment. Shall the mods agree?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Oh for crying out loud. People if you want to talk about an anime and all you see are threads that are over 2 years old. Then make a new one.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.