Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest Starting In One Week! - Minitokyo

Contest Starting In One Week!

Group announcement by Girls-Only

page 1 of 1 5 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Alright, I've been thinking and I've decided to start the contest one week from now!
There will be two categories: Original Art (and) Poetry
For this contest you can either submit original artwork under the theme of love or poems about love. All submittions must be PM 'd to me with a link to your work. I then will post it annoumously and every girl can vote upon which one is best. Then I will make the final decision and post the top three winners! ^^ Good Luck to you all! The deadline is two weeks from next Monday!
NOTE: I've put up a question of the week and will be doing so every week so you all can give advice to girls in need of advice quickly and badly...

I'm not good at poetry and I don't have a scanner -_-

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

original art work?i wonder, we cant make wallpaper contest? >.<

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

you have to be very original to win, but i think its a good idea!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

my bad, sorry girls I forgot about walls..

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.