Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Girlfriend Cheated On You For Someone Less Than You? - Minitokyo

Your Girlfriend Cheated On You For Someone Less Than You?

How would you feel if this happened to you?

Mad
7 votes
Go Crazy
5 votes
Sad
8 votes
Confused
10 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I have a very attractive girlfriend (or had one). One day I found her making out with this guy that I will call "White Trash" (long, dirty hair, plaid shirt, smokes, probably doesn't go to school, This guy looks like a Kurt Cobain Impersinator). This guy is the total contrary of me (Going well at class, not rude, I don't smoke, I pretty much give her everything she wants, i'm kind to others). I feel stabbed in the back, and for worst one morning she came to school acting like if nothing happened (that bitch! >=(), so I totally ignored her after that until she found out why & then she fell in tears for me :sweat:. I told her, "you deserve to stay with that guy after what you did to me".

Hey, dont feel bad...I had a g/f once...she went out w/ me for about 2 monthz, then she back-stabbed me by going out w/ a mexican...(i'm not rasist)

I have a similar tale. My girlfriend and I hit it off from day 1. We had lots in common, we enjoyed each others company and I came really love her. She is very beautiful, (was a model at one time,) and is divorced and has 2 children. Anyway, here I am, also divorced with 2 children, who is everything a girl would want in a guy. I am a gentleman, honest, hard working, polite, kind, never ever abusive, always there to help anyone in need. Would set a good example and be a role model to her children and accecpt them as my own.

Anyway, whenever I turn my back, she hooks up with the lowest possible life forms ever. Worse yet, she has even allowed them to move in with her on several occasions. She picks addicts and ex addicts, low lifes with no jobs, no security, abusers who either physically or mentally abuser her.

At first, I thought this will pass, she will see how rotten they are and how good I am and come back to me. Well she didnt come back unless it was to use me for something. Finally, after 4 years - I gave her the boot. She is on her own now. Her low life boyfriend who she is sooooo deeply in love with, doesnt even have a steady job, doesnt even have his own place, is an ex crack addict, and wastes his money on beer and tatoos. He doesnt even own a car - she does.

So, I figure, she is one of those people who need to be with someone worse than she is to make herself feel good. She is one of those who will always go for the bad boy no matter how nice or good you are.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why them and not me. I have cried my eyes out, and lost sleep over her. Believe me, it was very hard to let her go - but after 4 years of constant worry and stress - I let her go. Best thing I ever did. So hang in there Al. You will find someone who doesnt put you through all this stuff when the time is right.

merged: 03-26-2006 ~ 02:35am
I have a similar tale. My girlfriend and I hit it off from day 1. We had lots in common, we enjoyed each others company and I came really love her. She is very beautiful, (was a model at one time,) and is divorced and has 2 children. Anyway, here I am, also divorced with 2 children, who is everything a girl would want in a guy. I am a gentleman, honest, hard working, polite, kind, never ever abusive, always there to help anyone in need. Would set a good example and be a role model to her children and accecpt them as my own.

Anyway, whenever I turn my back, she hooks up with the lowest possible life forms ever. Worse yet, she has even allowed them to move in with her on several occasions. She picks addicts and ex addicts, low lifes with no jobs, no security, abusers who either physically or mentally abuser her.

At first, I thought this will pass, she will see how rotten they are and how good I am and come back to me. Well she didnt come back unless it was to use me for something. Finally, after 4 years - I gave her the boot. She is on her own now. Her low life boyfriend who she is sooooo deeply in love with, doesnt even have a steady job, doesnt even have his own place, is an ex crack addict, and wastes his money on beer and tatoos. He doesnt even own a car - she does.

So, I figure, she is one of those people who need to be with someone worse than she is to make herself feel good. She is one of those who will always go for the bad boy no matter how nice or good you are.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why them and not me. I have cried my eyes out, and lost sleep over her. Believe me, it was very hard to let her go - but after 4 years of constant worry and stress - I let her go. Best thing I ever did. So hang in there Al. You will find someone who doesnt put you through all this stuff when the time is right.

nice guys always finish last eh?

grow your hair and start smoking.

or not, I've cheated and been cheated on, take it from me there was nothing you could've done to prevent this. Things like these are invitable and would've happened sooner or later. Get yourself another girlfriend and move on, high school drama is not worth doing anything over. Just yesterday night I had to walk my best friend home from a party while he cried, screamed and hit everything in his path all for a girl...you have no idea how degrading this was. Its easier said than done but I'll tell you exactly what I told him; getting over the bitch is the only path.

P.S. you sound a little too uptight, let yourself go...girls do like the "adventerous" type.

Signature Image

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

Quote by SharinganKnightnice guys always finish last eh?

grow your hair and start smoking.

or not, I've cheated and been cheated on, take it from me there was nothing you could've done to prevent this. Things like these are invitable and would've happened sooner or later. Get yourself another girlfriend and move on, high school drama is not worth doing anything over. Just yesterday night I had to walk my best friend home from a party while he cried, screamed and hit everything in his path all for a girl...you have no idea how degrading this was. Its easier said than done but I'll tell you exactly what I told him; getting over the bitch is the only path.

P.S. you sound a little too uptight, let yourself go...girls do like the "adventerous" type.

"Adventerous" you say? I've been thru that and believe me, It doesn't work, All my life I have been that "Adventerous", until one day a girl told me years ago: "being the way you are is not gonna take you nowhere. 15 years from now, chicks will be wanting to find someone to have a family, a good job, a loving person for her family".
From that day I decided to clean myself up and took me where I am now in the thread, a "so-called" honor student, heartbroken person from an Ugly Chick Magnet Heartbreaker.

P.S.
Nothing Personal, But we all have been there, and this goes out to everybody.

Well I would wonder why she would choose to fall that way after all I would have made her deliriously happy and she would feel safe only with me so maybe something happened to me that made her think that I would die and would leave her. I really don't know...humm I'll choose confused. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

"you deserve to stay with that guy after what you did to me"

And she gets what she deserves.

Yeah it'd be pretty bad, as you'd realise the whole thing was most likely a lie, but at the end of the day isn't it better than continuing to live the lie?

u see, not everyone have the same personal view, your ex-girl friend will be REGRET 1 day for what she did....... so don't be that frustrated....
and to tell you somthing...... pretty/beautiful girls are used to tell lies..... so don't get annoyed if you found out the truth and yet wanna continue the relationship.........
and.... usually, pretty girls always have many boyfriends (general knowledge).......

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

samu02

Back to Basics

at least you found out before anything serious happened between you two. And take it as a learning experience

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

awww dont worry. Relationships confuse people sometimes. You'll be just fine. You still have your whole life to find someone who will love you and be faithful to you and not a jumping tramp^.^ Girls like that give people a bad name ya know. You'll be okay^.^ Takes time to heal.

i'll go crazy, my life is mostly revenge and i already have so much enemies and one more won't matter. i will not be sad but i will feel sad for the girl cause she went to get something worse than me.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Uhhh... guys? -.- I'm a girl, but I'll just explain some things you to all, so maybe everything would make more sense afterwards ^.^

When it comes to finding a girlfriend, go for someone who is more than just a pretty face. They should be beautiful as a person as well.

Be yourself. Really, we girls kinda don't really like it when guys pretend to be something else... we just think "sheesh that guy is such a wannabe =_="

As long as you are a good person, there's bound to be a girl who would love you for who you are ^_^

even if you are a good person and do as you say foreverforgotten, we still get thrown away for some one else. or is that just me?

Well, here something for foreverforgotten. I been through school and had never been with a girl. I mean....i'm not sure i'm being myself or not, but I don't really no why girls don't really talk to me. I don't mind talking to anyone if they are interestred in me or not. But it seems i really didn't care or bother getting a girlfriend or not. Maybe im not ready.?

If I was cheated on, i would be in shock. i would never cheat on anyone unless they cheated on me. I would respect my girl friend and she should respect me.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

ummm... i would feel so confused.. maybe she does that because she has other reasons? maybe it's me who had done bad things to her? but we don't know the truth... first thing i'll do is to evaluate myself..

but, if my head is overloaded, i can feel all the feelings on the vote! XD XD XD meh.... i hate to be in that state...

it would be so embarassing if i blame her, but it actually is my fault.. ^^'

Pride comes before the fall

ACDCrocks711

RLH IV

this has happened to me and she told me she was breaking up with me to go out with a guy i'll call "bubba", this fat guy, i was so angry.... and the fact she told me this on christmas day made it worse

(>')> <('<)
the dancing kirbys shall own you

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i guess i would feel confused since i wouldn't know why she would leave me for someone "lesser"

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

okay..this is tough man..

feelin betrayed is something u can't get over unless u either get ur revenge or forgive ..and to forgve is tougher than you think.

decide now what you want at first. if you think u can't forgive, let her go. don't bother about her and cut her off from ur life.

if u think u can't let her go, then, give her one more chance.
If she really regrets what she did, u can be with her right? but if she doesn..trust me u'll know.. let her go then.

no one on earth is worth gettin hurt for.. or humiliated ...and most imp.. betrayal may be forgiven but it isn accepted.
that's the worst possible crime...

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Siri

Siri

Suou

You were right, she does deserve to stay with that guy

But like Rue chan said..
I believe that even though it is shocking if you really care about her
and she tells you she is really sorry
to the point where u think you can believe her, I feel like it is alright to give her one more chance.

People can change. Its just up to you if you think she's worth taking the chance or not.

Of course on the other hand.. I wouldn't take her back too fast because she will probably think that it is just alright to go and do those things because you will forgive her.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Wow, the humility in this thread is just... heartwarming. Yeah, that's it.

"Man, she chose someone with tattoos and long hair over ME, who is clearly the better choice. I bet they broadly generalize too, those tattooed asshole hippies."

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Well... I've heard that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Some people, even though you'd think that you were the better choice, still go for the other. Ok, she dumped you for the "bad boy". That happens. There are a lot of girls who want that "bad boy" boyfriend, hell... I'm sure there is a girl or two here who could explain their attraction to them. They like the rebels... they don't want the "good, sweet, nice, respectible guy..." ...which generally doesn't make a lot of sense, but happens none-the-less.

Please don't think that all girls cheat or anything like that. They don't. I'm not defending her actions in the least bit, but sometimes/more than people want to admit... people don't think before they act. Sometimes people think with their pants (hormones). >.< That gets them into trouble.

Your girl cheated on you and I'm sorry about that. Perhaps she'll learn a lesson... if he treats her like crap... she'll know she made the wrong decision. Maybe she really didn't love you. Seriously... if she can just find some random guy and make out with him... >.<

However, I wouldn't go and classify anyone I didn't know personally... just by the way he/she looks. He could've promised her the world or something... and perhaps he'd have treated her right. You just don't ever know. <_<

My advice: Life goes on. Find someone new who wants you for who you are inside. That's the girl for you.

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

Actually she did long story and if I type what happened I will need a bowl of popcorn to go with the mellow drama.
High school drama is so immature I tend to just get another GF or stay single doesn't matter to me her loss.

Signature Image

well if she cheated on me with someone "less" than me, it just means shes "less" than me too, sure id be sad, but id move on. theres nothing to cry over since she wasnt worth it anyway

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Why bump threads way older than 4 weeks old?

Closing!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.