Yakitate! Japan

Tagged under Yakitate!! Japan

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Cancel

What do you think of this series?
This series is very hilarious even though it all about making bread.

• Mar 25, 2006
Cancel

yeah this series is pretty awesome. It is halirious from the begining to the episode I'm at. I stop watching it at episode 52 cause the episode is coming out so slowly that I can't wait. I tend to wait for all of it episode to come out and watch it all at the same time. But I wonder what episode it end?

• Mar 25, 2006

fao

Cancel

It let me laugh.
I thought it is very interesting.

Cancel

It's very funny! ^^ i'm at episode 55 now.

• Mar 26, 2006

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Cancel

Well, I didn't watch it yet. But maybe I will, cuz it seems very interesting. A friend give me a link to it on anidb, and I was like "w00t, anime about making bread, lol!" :P Well it looks good, so hopefully it will meet my expectations. But I'll wait till it's completely subbed first.

up up and away

Eilvyre

Slayer

Cancel

I only watched about 2 episodes of Yakitate! Japan... i think it's pretty good.

• Mar 27, 2006
Cancel

Its a good series to watch. Would recommend it to anyone. Hard to believe that there are some who doesn't like this anime though. Ah well, guess you can't please everybody.

• Mar 27, 2006
Cancel

I watched the manga instead of the anime. It hilarious towards the end especially the judges reaction towards the bread. Anyone try to bake the japan bread in the rice cooker?

• Mar 27, 2006

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.