0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Cancel

HELLO EVERYONE! *waves*

Okay, so this group's been a bit umm...of a "ghost town" let's just say, so Hishou, Zephyr, and SueJean are presenting a Skinning Contest! ^____^ Yay! Woot!

About:
So, we need about 5 or more contestants to join by the end of this week so that would be [April.2/2006 (US time)] to join. Once there are more than 5 members posted in the Entrants/Submissions List, then the entrants may start to create their skin. The theme is to create a [DeviantArt style skin]! Everyone can use any media they wish ^^

The submitting date will be during the [first or second week of May] (depending on the starting date. So that gives everyone [4 whole weeks] to draw, paint, or w/e! So we'll be expecting great submissions from everyone!
Once everyone's submitted their art, The administrators/moderators of this group will be judging the submissions. Post link to art peice with your name in this announcement. Depending on how many submissions, will depend on how long the judging time goes...Then we'll announce the winners! Or..do we want a group voting?....

Rules:
- DeviantArt theme
- all media allowed
- pg-13 (just a reminder ^^)
- Have fun!

Prizes:
1st place - a free DeviantArt perscription for a week!
2nd place - a 2nd place banner (made espicially from Hishou and I)
3rd place - 3rd place banner (made by Hishou and I)

Entrants/Submmisions: (due date by: TBA )
-
-
-
-
-

Winners: ( TBA )
-
-
-

[Note:]Please post in this announcement whether or not you'll be joining. Thank-you for your attention and Ganbatte (good-luck)! If there is an issue with the submission date, please notify either Hishou, Zephyr, or SueJean about it, with the title [Deviantart - Contest] or something to that sort. To know if you have read this, put a start at the beginning of your comment in this announcement.....and!.....More information will be posted at some point, but i think I've covered all the main points ^-^.

Sorry for the long winded notice, but it's all worth to know *nods*

• Mar 26, 2006

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Cancel

Aiiiyaa! o_o Do we not have ANY entrants?!

. . . . . ;_;

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Cancel

well...not yet ^^.....

PLEASE JOIN PPL! ^^; ......maybe another week?....

• Apr 02, 2006

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Cancel

...... I guess we have to delay it... ._.'

(wahh~~)

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Cancel

>< ...if i post an announcement...it DOES go to everyone who's joined right?....so everyone should have seen this announcement.....

• Apr 09, 2006

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.