Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 |Help on Website layout please^^| any volunteers? - Minitokyo

|Help on Website layout please^^| any volunteers?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hi,
I own a website, which is currently under a lot of changes, and i am in desperate need of a nice, user friendly, graphic site layout. I've browsed around the internet on many graphic design sites such as digik, day dreams, soundless, magitek, etc , and havent been able to find a decent layout that will fit my website.

I've also tried making layouts, but have been unsuccessful for about a year and a half now ^.^'<--embaressed.

I was wondering if anyone could help make me a graphic site layout that is also already coded and ready to use. I'd really appreciate any work that is done.
The layout would be on the website for months and months and proper crediting would be given to whomever would help^^

I appreciate any help from anyone.. Thank you very much.

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Sorry, not a real expert but there is some things on www.webmonkey.com You can use those color codes and HTML guides (I think they have them...)

http://www.webmonkey.com/webmonkey/design/site_building/

Thats help for site building... For more things just go to the main webmonkey site and if you don't know still, sorry, ask someone else...

Thats actually no help^.^'

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Meh. You can try a few graphic sites for some ideas of the layout you want;

http://lovelyd.shukuya.com/

The site is on hiatus but there are loads of links you can try. Look at the scripts of the templates and just improvise from it. That's what I do. *shrugs*

ya, i mentioned that in my first post..i've TRIED
lol i wasnt asking for tutorials etc, i was asking if ANYONE could make one for me^^

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Oh, sorry, can't help with that, you're gonna have to look on a guide make it yourself!

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

Make you one? or design you one? it depends on what code you want it in and how good you are at coding as to what sort of design I can make you. I've not made any sites that I've actually put up myself, but I am a contracted web designer for a company named Red Spider (in New Zealand).

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Here's one of the site I use for using HTML it has the layouts for a Website

http://www.lissaexplains.com/index.shtml

+http://www.lissaexplains.com/frames.shtml

if it doesn't help...
let me know ^_^ ok?

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

i can make you one....and maybe even code it for you if you don't mind an DIV or iframe....i don't do tables...they take to much time...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

slow much? lol Its too late -.- jeez

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

you don't seem to apreciate help toxictea...
we're just trying to help you out >.>

steffic

steffic

i l!ve a beaUtiFuL Life

yah i agree.. it's like u dun know how to make one, n dun even appreciate when sum one suggests.. go there n build urself.. since u r not slow much? =)

~to the one i love, prepare to die~ Oboro.
EXTERNAL IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR. PLEASE USE Signature Image instead.
~thx to soujiokita for tis beautiful sig^^

www.funky-chickens.com is pretty good. it's fairly basic in some ways but it has some tips for a couple of funky effcts you could use for a GFX site like funky cursors like text that follows your cursor around and other random stuff like that. it also has some basic tips on html and so on and so forth. Good luck!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Please don't bump threads older than 4 weeks. *Closed*

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.