Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you know this anime *Angel Tales* - Minitokyo

Do you know this anime *Angel Tales*

page 1 of 1 1 total item

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

The comment from my TV system:

When you are down with bad luck, no money, no girlfriend and job, would you ever believe in guardian angels or fortune-teller who tells you that your luck is about to change soon?

For Gorou Mitsumi, a gentle and compassionate, animal-lover does not believe that at all but nine guardian angels, reincarnation of his previous cared pets appear suddenly at his apartment to make his life better...

This is the image of some character in that anime by my TV system wedsite:
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/578/newbitmapimage2dh.png

This is that tille from www.animenewsnetwork.com
Related anime:
Tenshi no Shippo Chu! (TV)

Alternative title:
おとぎストーリー 天使のしっぽ (Japanese)
Angel Tail
Angel's Tail
Fairy Tale Angel Tail
Otogi Story Tenshi no Shippo (Japanese)
Tail of Angels
Tail Tales
Tenshi no Shippo (Japanese)
and the image from www.animenewsnetwork.com:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/images/encyc/A1196-12.thumbnail.90.jpg

i find on MT but don't get any thing about this anime so do any one here know about it, i think alot of you know it, what the silly question! ^_^'
i just know this anime has 12 ep.

so if you know about it please tell me more and if you have some thing please share with everyone in MT.

: sorry about おとぎストーリー 天使のしっぽ (Japanese) my pc not display the right character so it look so dump:

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.