Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ignorant you - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

I'm sitting right next to you and you still don't notice me. I'm breathing, speaking, even being ridiculously loud and I still don't exist to you. Then I get your attention. You give me less than the time of day, something my enemies will give to me ten fold.

Then you move closer. A glimpse of hope in this miserable abyss. I'll try it now, surely she'll hear me now. So I try again, only to be ignored like a small child. I try louder using obscenities to catch you ear, surely such vulgarity will be heard. But as an owner to it's pet you ignore me again.

Finally I'm heard. Not by you, for you're surely better than me, but by another that hears me quiet well. She catches your ear and you turn to me as though I was a new addition to the room. Acknowledging my presence and giving me hope yet again. But yet you listen to my words as the deaf listen to the birds.

Am I of such little value that you hear my thoughts but care not of them?

Signature Image

I don't get it........ What's this topic about...o_o

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Such sad words you speak comprogrammer-san. :(

Signature Image

And your point would be...?

err...i dont get it....ur not an emo are u? or trying to grab someones attention on minitokyo which u dont have the guts to speak to her in real life?

aiya.

Something to ponder........just follow your instinct!

There was this guy who loved two gals at the same time but he didn't know which one he loved more. Someone taught him. Ask yourself this question and answer it honestly:

"When you are happy, which gal would you want to share your happiness with?" The one you think of is someone you love.

Ask yourself another question and answer it honestly:

"When you are sad, which gal you want to share your burden with?"
The one you think of is also someone you love.

If you think of the same gal when you are happy & sad, that's the most perfect. But if you don't think of the same gal, I would advise you to choose the one you are willing to share your sadness with. In life, there are more sorrows than happiness. There are too many people whom you can share your happiness with, not necessarily your lover.

If you live your life happily, you can also enjoy it alone. In sadness, however, there are not many people willing to share your burden with you. If you are willing to tell someone your happiness, I am sure that person has got to be someone close & an understanding person to you.

But it shouldn't stop there. If that person only thinks of you when she is happy, but looks for someone else when she is sad, this lover is too unstable, she doesn't treat you as someone she can spend the rest of her life with.

Of course, I will be very happy if I am the first person to share her happiness. But, if she is sad, I will be too willing to stay by her side & ease her pain. Only then, will I believe that I hold a very important position in her heart.

If you are sad, who comes to your mind first?

Who comes first to your mind...? :)

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I'm having trouble figuring out what the point of this is (and apparently so are most people). So I'm closing it, since I don't foresee much discussion.

If this is supposed to be a lamentation, could you word it a little differently and re-post please?

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.